Project Mentem (Part 1)

~3rd person pov~

Dipper and Mable were still out searching to find Y/n and spy on her "date"when Gideon arrived at the Mystery Shack.

Begrudgingly Gideon rapped his knuckles against the door.

A yell was emitted from the house.

"KIDS GET THE DOOR,I'M WATCHING TV AND I REFUSE TO PUT IT ON PAUSE!!!"

It didn't take a genius to figure out that was Gideon's arch rival Stan shouting.

Gideon rolled his eyes,he still couldn't quite figure out how he lost to that ignorant conman.

Then Gideon heard a quieter voice "Stan , the kids went out remember ."

Gideon realised that that must have been ford,

"THEN YOU GET THE DOOR GENIUS!" Stan argued.

Ford sighed , his brother was a handful.

Ford opened the door only to be met with Gideon and a seemingly unconscious Y/n.

immediately Ford reached behind him and pulled a gun out on Gideon.

Confronted with a gun to his face ,Gideon appeared nonchalant.

"tsk tsk tsk...no need to get the big toys out old Fordy,I came to ask for assistance."

Ford hesitated for a couple of moments his eyes constantly shifting between Y/n and Gideon but he eventually relented "get in."

Gideon and Ford walked into the house ,closing the door behind them and walked into the living room to where Stan was watching TV.

Once Stan saw Gideon holding the seemingly lifeless corpse of Y/n , Gideon and Ford knew that there would be no time to explain before Stan would be launching himself at him.

Sure enough he launched himself at Gideon but Ford anticipating his move managed to tackle his brother to the ground.

"Stan listen-"ford tried to reason.

"GET OFF OF ME FORD,I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!!"

"I'M TRYING TO HELP HER!!!" Gideon yelled.

The Stan stopped his struggling , and they both stood up.

Gideon then told them "Bill managed to transport himself in Y/n's dreamscape, I managed to lock Bill in there and transport her conscious semi-out ,meaning right now she is not with Bill but in a sleep-like state,but when I casted the spell to get Bill out of her mind and wake her up,nothing happened...and I don't know what else to do."

Gideon thought it wouldn't be wise to expose Y/n's so called "date" with Bill ,he felt horrible after he tried exposing her secret in the woods the other day.

"Oh ....well that's simple enough to fix ,let me just-"and he went upstairs and retrieved a contraption that looked like a metal helmet.

"Time for Project Mentem!!!" Ford said proudly, coming  downstairs.

"This will encrypt her thoughts ,and force the demon out while also-" Ford was bragging ,he was very proud of his invention...as always... but where as Ford was book-smart ,Stan was street-smart.

"Ford!!!" Stan yelled while kicking him.

"OW! What?!"Ford said annoyed.

"You're telling everything directly to one of our enemies" he said pointing to Gideon in disbelief.

Then Ford realised "OH...right"

Then Stan picked up Lil-Gideon by his shirt collar and threw him outside like he was nothing.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY !!!"Stan yelled shutting the door.

Little did Stan and Ford know that "Project Mentem" would not only give them access to Y/n's mind...but also Bill Cipher's...and that the worst was yet to come.