When a little lie gets out of control

~Dippers pov~

"Oh...She lied, the deal has nothing to do with a park, in fact it's about her dad...her dad is insane and has no memory of...well anything of his past...including his own daughter, she lied to you Dipper "Gideon replied venomously...

My mind...just went blank.

I stared at Him, it took me five moments to actually register what he just said.

I looked at Y/N, She looked at me with her bright e/c eyes...

She wouldn't lie to me... or would she?

I suddenly remembered to use my voice and I finally managed to stutter "Y/n, y-you w-weren't lying to me were y-you?"

She looked at me and gripped my hand "Dipper, why would I lie to you?"she asked calmly.

I looked back at Gideon...he was smirking.

Suddenly I became angry.

Very angry.

After all that's happened, all the horrible times that he put my family through, and he still has the audacity to lie to me about the girl I love?!

I ripped my hand out of Y/N's and stalked towards Gideon.

"GIDEON, I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR SILLY,STUPID, COWARDLY, IDIOTIC SCHEMES!!!"

Gideon's eyes widened and he took a step back...The coward.

Then, I Whispered in his ear 4 sentences that were filled with hatred,

and trust me, you can hear how dangerous my voice sounds.

"You tried to take away my sister from me.

You tried to take away the shack from me.

You even tried to take away my journal from me.

But Gideon...let me make something clear to you, you will not take away y/n ,if I see you talking to her, or looking at her, or even near her, I will come after you, you cannot hide, you won't be able to escape, do I make myself clear? "

~Y/n pov~

And this ladies and gentlemen...is a perfect example of how a little lie can get out of control.

When Dipper asked me if I was lying to him...I decided to answer that question with another question, I simply replied 'Dipper, why would I lie to you?' so technically...its not really lying.

Right?

Then...ladies and gentlemen...

"GIDEON, I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR SILLY,STUPID, COWARDLY, IDIOTIC SCHEMES!!!"Dipper yelled in his face.

My eyes widened, and so did Gideon's.

Okay...this was unexpected.

Dipper was now in front of Gideon and then he whispered 4 sentences that almost made my heart stop.

"You tried to take away my sister from me.

You tried to take away the shack from me.

You even tried to take away my journal from me.

But Gideon...let me make something clear to you, you will not take away y/n ,if I see you talking to her, or looking at her, or even near her, I will come after you, you cannot hide, you won't be able to escape, do I make myself clear? "

Okay! This situation just got a whole lot worse.

I have to do something...But I can't tell him the truth...

Oh and the guilt isn't helping a whole lot either.

Gideon let out a nervous laugh and replied tauntingly "Jealous are we?"

Dipper let out a frustrating sigh.

He then grabbed my hand and started walking towards the shack, leaving behind a very shocked/scared/annoyed Gideon.

And the whole way he was muttering things under his breath like: "unbelievable" " Can you believe him?" and "the nerve of that jerk"

It's seems as though my little lie got out of control...a lot.