Chapter 3

~George third POV~

George walked down the hall examining all the dorms. Many people were starting to arrive filling up the hallways. The brunet hurried down the stairs deciding to go the long way as the hall started to get crowded. When he finally made it out of the crowd he placed his hands on his knees panting. He walked out the building and to his car.

He waited til he was safely in his car before pulling out his phone and texting his mom that he got his dorm and was safe. He turned on his car, turning on the AC as he sat there and chilled scrolling through his phone. Suddenly, he sat up watching as students and staff stormed out the building like it was on fire and stood in the parking lot. He slowly sunk down hiding himself as they walked past his car. Once they were fully gone he sat back up with a sigh. Quickly turning off his car and rushing back into the building and taking the stairs.

~Dream's third POV~

Clay sat up with a quiet sigh. The blond rubbed his eyes as he looked around, noticing the bag at the door and the closet half full. He rolled his eyes and threw himself back with a breath. Taking in the nice breeze coming from the cracked window above him before hearing the door handle shake a bit causing him to prop himself up on his elbows staring at the door as it opened. The boy who walked in jumped a bit as he saw the blond staring at him.

"Uhh? Hello?" The brunet spoke with a raised brow, snapping Clay out of his zone.

"Sorry." Clay said shaking his head before rolling over onto his stomach with another sigh. He lightly chuckled as he heard the boy let out an aggressive sigh, which Clay rolled back over to.

"So I'm assuming you're my dorm buddy?" Clay said, stretching his arms. The boy shrugged.

"Is that a yes? Or?"

"Why else would I be in here?"

Clay shrugged.

"Maybe you're a staff member? I wouldn't know." Clay said with a light chuckle. The boy huffed.

"I'm Clayton but please, call me Clay." The blond said, edging himself to the end of his bed toward the boy who tossed his keys onto his bed.

"I'm George."

Clay nodded, placing his hand out for the boy to shake. George side smiled as he took his hand into a handshake.

"So I can tell by your accent you are definitely not from America." Clay said, getting comfortable on his bed facing the brunet who sat cris cross on his own bed. George smiled a bit.

"I'm from London."

"Interesting." Clay said with a nod.

"I'm from Orlando, if that wasn't an obvious give away."

George giggled.

"Tell me about yourself, I'm very interested." Clay said edging himself more to the edge of the bed. George uncomfortably shifted toward the edge of the bed.

"Well, I'm 18. I was born in November of 2003. Im 5'6. My favorite color is Blue. And I'm British?" George said.

"Sorry I don't know wot else to say." George chuckled.