Chapter 46

"Wake up hoes." Cherish said kicking George. George groaned and sat up. "Fucking whore." He groaned, kicking the blanket off and running after his little sister. Clay chuckled and rolled over facing the wall, not wanting any part of their problems. Sooner or later George returned with a sigh of relief. He shut the door, locking it this time, and practically jumped on top of Clay.

"Hi handsome~" George giggled, pushing strands of hair out of the blonds face. Clay smiled and opened his eyes.

"Good morning precious." He mumbled. George rolled back over, letting Clay sit up and stretch. George quickly crawled back onto his lap and cupped his face.

"Well, hello-",Before Clay could finish his sentence George pulled him closer, connecting their lips. Clay let out a hum from the unexpectedness, but laughed it off when he pulled away.

"Breakfast is ready, if you're hungry." George said, his smile brighter than the sun could handle. Clay smirked as he looked George up and down.

"You know, I think I'm hungry for something else now~" he said, he raised one brow. George giggled as Clay wrapped his arms around him and cradled him in his arms. George reached a hand up cupping Clays cheek as he leaned down and connected their lips yet again. This time the kiss lasted longer, as it ended with Clay pinning George's wrist to the sheets. Clay stared down at the boy, admiring his every feature, as if he's never done it before.

"We should hurry, the breakfast will get cold.." George began to tremble. Clay kissed his cheek before rolling off completely, giving the boy a grin.

"Tease." George sighed. Clay chuckled.

"Give me! Give me!" Cherish shouted as she reached across the table, trying to snatch a biscuit. George snatched it away before she got it. "Guest get to receive their food first." George said. Clay rolled his eyes and smiled at Cherish, passing her a biscuit. "Dig in." He said. George smacked his arm. "Don't encourage her!"

"Thanks Clay! You seriously are the best.." she talked through her chewing. Clay chuckled. "How many times has mom said not to talk with your mouth full?" George said, looking at her in disappointment. Clay winked at her. "I do it all the time George." He said, lightly tapping George's arm. George turned his head and looked him up and down. "Yeah, I know you do." He said, before looking back at his sister.

"So, Cherish, I want to know more about you." Clay said, a smile plastered on his face as he looked at her. She smiled back, glancing at George before opening her mouth to talk. "Well, I'm sure George has said a lot, I'm in middle school, if that's interesting.." she said. "Do you have a boyfriend?" That's when George smacked Clay as he chuckled. "Used to." She said quietly. George looked at her in shock.

"I'm sorry? What!?" He said. She shrugged. "Did mum know about this?" She shook her head. "Awww, so a secret boyfriend??" Clay said. "Don't tell on me, mum would be pissed." She said. "Why wasn't I told!?" George asked. She shrugged again. "Why would you want to know? You moved on campus." She said.

"Don't worry, we won't say anything, right George?" Clay said, glancing at George. He nodded. "That's change the subject, please." Cherish huffed, taking a bite of her breakfast.

Okay, I haven't posted in awhile, I PROMISE the next chapter will be much longer, but I do want to say that I'm trying, I don't have much time on my hands. HOWEVER, 8th grade is coming to an end, summer is near and I'll have more time, hopefully, and I can update faster. Ive got big events ahead and I'm more focused on them at the moment rather than adding chapters to my stories.
No, this story is not over, majority of them are not, for those who are asking. I just haven't been posting. I haven't really been touching this app wether that be to not being interested, unmotivated, or I'm busy and don't get a chance. Even after school I do have a few events over the summer, like my cousins birthday (the one who passed), gulf scrambles, etc. I will try my very best to post as much as I can.
Thank you and stay safe :)