Chapter 18

"Fuck school," George groaned, tossing his bag onto his bed before flopping down onto it. Dream was currently at some tryouts- George wasn't really listening when Dream told him he was gonna be at tryouts half the night meaning George would be left alone with no one to cuddle and cry out his problems to.

"Guess it's a lonely night.." he said, sighing as he stood up.

"Oo, maybe Karl can come over?" He said to himself, pulling out his phone. But before he strayed texting he stopped.

"But then again, a nap sounds fucking awesome right now.." he said, nodding. He shrugged and threw his phone on his bed, pulling off his shirt and kicking off his shoes. He removed his bag from the bed and crawled under the sheets.

He grabbed his phone and placed it on the bedside table before he began to slowly drift off.

3 hours later

George sat in his bed, laying against the headboard with his phone in his hand playing games to entertain himself. It was really late and Dream was yet to be back from wherever he was at the moment. This only made George grow more worried and worried. Just then the door flung open and the blond boy came stumbling in laughing. George almost instantly tossed his phone beside him and practically jumped off his bed.

"Dream?" He said, closing the door as the blond fell onto the bed.

"Hmm?" He hummed, placing his hands on his chest. George stared at the boy confused and a bit frustrated.

"Why didn't you reply to any of my texts?" George blurted, his voice full of disappointment and frustration. Dream sat up with a quirked brow.

"What?" He said, watching as the Brit rolled his eyes and flopped onto his own bed.

"Where were you? And why did it take you so long to get back? It's almost three in the morning dickhead!"

"I was with Sapnap?"

George rolled his eyes and sighed, flopping onto his bed.

"And you didn't think to answer my texts?" George said, his voice low and gentle. Dream raised a brow and pulled out his phone realizing he had multiple texts from the Brit. He looked up with a shocked expression.

"I had my phone on do not disturb- I'm sorry."

George nodded as he crawled under the covers, glaring at the wall. He heard shuffling behind him before the room finally fell silent.

"Goodnight." Dream whispered before turning over and closing his eyes.

"Goodnight.."

Anyway...