Chapter 20

"You're so pretty..."

George smiled as he nuzzled his face into the crook of Dreams neck hiding the blush that covered his face.

"You are a dork." George mumbled making Dream giggle.

"I'm your dork~"

George leaned back, staring at the boy that he was currently straddling.

"My dork?"

"Yes, your dork." Dream chuckled, cupping his face. George leaned into the touch before they both began to lean forward. Unfortunately they were stopped half way as the door swung open causing George to quickly roll off Dream.

"WHATS UP!!" Sapnap nearly screamed, walking in and jumping onto Dream's bed.

"How the fuck did you get in!?" Dream shouted, staring at Karl as he skipped in.

"Karl, he's good at shit like unlocking doors and yuh know?" Sapnap said laying on top of Dream.

"Okay- but this-"

"Since the week is off for all of us we thought this is a perfect opportunity to spend time together!" Karl interrupted. Dream and George both looked at each other then back at the other two.

"Uh, we had planned to-" George mumbled but was once again cut off.

"We can go out of campus and-"

"Slow down. Can you give us a minute to get out of bed and get moving." Dream said motioning the two out. They both nodded and quickly scurried out the door. Once the door shut Dream let out a sigh. George huffed and crawled off the bed.

"Are we really going with them?" George asked, a bit too aggressively. Dream chuckled.

"What? Do you not want to? Did they do something?"

"No, I just- we planned to do something." George mumbled.

"I can't hear you George you gotta speak up." Dream teased, opening the closet and pulling out a hoodie and random jeans.

"I said, we planned to do something!" He said a little louder, turning around and facing the blond. Dream raised a brow and stepped toward him.

"I know we did but they want us to have fun with them."

George huffed and turned back around. Dream chuckled and slithered his arms around the boys waist, laying his chin on his shoulder. George looked up at the wall covered with pictures.

"I promise you we will do something before our week ends, okay?" Dream whispered. George nodded still staring blankly at the wall, as if he was zoned out.

Time skip

"Y'all planning on going to the Fair at all this week?" Karl asked, slouching down the passenger seat of Sapnaps Jeep. George looked at Dream questionably.

"Uh- I don't know? Maybe?" Dream said, propping his elbow on the door. Sapnap chuckled as he buckled up.

"Well, we are going today together so, here's y'all's tickets." Sapnap said, tossing two tickets behind him.

"Let's go have some fun!" Karl shouted as Sapnap pulled out of the parking lot. George giggled.

Another time skip

"We should all ride a ride or two together at least!" Karl pouted, tugging at George's sleeve.

"O-Okay okay! Fine." He said, looking up at Dream as the two cheered.

"We save the big rides for last! So let's do- that one!" Karl said, pointing at a "mini" roller coaster. George shrugged and took ahold of Dreams hand, pulling him toward the other two who were already in line.