Chapter 24

"No! You fucking idiot!" Clay chuckled, holding his hand over his chest. George giggled and threw himself on Clay, hugging him. George looked up at the boy who was staring off.

"Wot's wrong?" George asked, pulling himself up closer to his neck. Clay shook his head.

"It- I- hmph.."

George giggled at the stuttering boy.

"I'm scared I'll wake up and this all be a dream."

George raised a brow.

"Huh? Wh-how?"

"Nothing feels real. You. Karl, Nick, hell this school! I don't want to wake up if this is a coma or just a helpless dream waiting to burst me up out of my nightmare.

"It's hard to explain." Clay said rolling onto his side and sighing. George crawled up behind him and hugged him, nuzzling his face into his neck.

"I promise you, this isn't a dream. Because if it was.....I'd already be awake." George whispered. Clay chuckled and intertwined their fingers.

"Sleep tight dork." George said, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Mmmmmm time skip :)
   Next day~

George jolted up, gasping for air. His hand over his heart as he looked over at the other bed where his best friend laid peacefully. He sighed and laid back down, turning onto his side to look at Clay. He smiled as he stared at the boy. The way his chest rose, they say he gripped his pillow, the way his hair barely covered his eyes, he was perfect in the eyes of George.

The thoughts of being in that boy's arms. To be his. To be his one and only made George go crazy. To kiss his lips, his face, his neck, his everything, made George's heart skip a beat. To hear the words "baby" come out of his mouth and knowing it's directly toward him, gave George stamina. Clay just being there even if it meant only as a friend, gave George life.

His thoughts were interrupted as their alarm went off causing Clay to turn and groan. They stared at each other for a moment, neither of them touching the alarm clock to shut it off. That was until Clay grew annoyed and completely slammed his hand on top of it making it shut up.

"Good morning?" Clay mumbled, stretching his arms. George laid back with a sigh.

"Good morning." George replied with a smile. Clay sat up with a smile.

"What are you smiling about-?" He asked, rubbing his eye. George looked over at the sleepy boy and shrugged.

"You. I guess?"

Clay chuckled.

Later

"I still don't get it.." Clay pouted, dropping his pencil on top of his notebook, crossing his arms in frustration as he leaned back in his chair. George giggled and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Of course you don't dork face. If you'd pay more attention in class-"

"Don't- don't start." Clay said, placing his hand in front of George's mouth in which he licked the palm causing Clay to pull his hand away and smack George in the side. George held his side as he let out a painful laugh.

"Fuck you!" George giggled, smacking Clay in the back of the head. Clay stood up and spun around.

"You would gladly." He spoke lowly, grabbing George by his shoulders and pushing him back into his chair. George squealed and curled his feet up to his chest.