Chapter 51

( this is nearly a year later 😭 I haven't been on wattpad since Oct 2023 im pretty sure..or something like that )

I hopefully have a REAL story coming out soon I'm starting it now 😁

Enjoy this cringe bc I don't feel like rewriting it? 💀
Also might delete all my stories 😬

TW: SEXUAL ACTIVITIES!!!

Next Day

Sunday was a wild ride, Clay being the first one awake—that was unusual. He stayed up, watching his boyfriend sleep peacefully. His messed up hair, his light breathing along with baby snores that could barely be heard unless it was dead silent, his eyelashes that fluttered a couple of times, he was perfect.

He could sit there and stare at this boy sleep all day, and George could sleep all day, if he wanted. He could sit there and smile at him, all day long. Unfortunately, they couldn't just lay in bed all day, he couldn't let George sleep all day for him to stare at, to lay there and run his fingers through his hair. They had things to do.

Clay turned his head to the side, looking at the alarm clock that read

10:00 A.M.

A mental groan is what he let out, turning back to his sleeping boyfriend. He never set the alarm last night due to the occurrence of their power going out, it came back on in the middle of the night, around when Clay was still awake. The blond hesitated as he gently pushed the boy off of his lap, earning a tired and grumpy moan from the boy.

"George, baby, we have to get up, it's ten o'clock." Clay said softly, as to not to alarm the poor sleeping boy. George groaned and dug his face into the pillow. "Why can't I just sleep?" George groaned, his voice muffled by the pillow. Clay chuckled and crawled over top of the boy, peering down at him. "Why aren't you up? You are usually the first one up." Clay chuckled, leaning down to hover over his ear.

"And we have to start packing our things." Clay said, George let out another groan before he sat up, pushing Clay over onto his knees. Clay just smiled at him as he rubbed his tired eyes and furrowed his eyebrows. "Do we have to today?" George asked with a yawn, his boyfriend let out a scoffed chuckle. "Our last week in here is next week." Clay announced, watching George's eyes pop open in shock.

"Next week!?" He shouted, Clay rolled his eyes playfully while he scooted off the bed. "Yes George, next week." He said. "That's too early!" George said, sitting up on his knees. "What if, that's just, I-" George began to panic, for a stupid reason at that. Knowing next week was the last time in this dorm, the last time he'd go to his freshmen classes, he hated it—it made him realize he was growing up.

Clay quickly sat down next to him and kissed his forehead. "Hey, I'm right here with you, the whole time." Clay said softly, rubbing the boys arm. George was able to calm himself, leaning into Clay's touch. "Sorry, I'm just, it's stupid." George said with a sigh, feeling Clay's warmth. The dirty blond chuckled before squeezing his arm. "It's not stupid, I'm scared too." He said, reassuring the boy.

George smiled, he felt safe in the arms of his boyfriend, his warmth was welcoming. As soon as Clay stood up, his smile dropped. "We need to start packing though, like small things we don't need right now." Clay said, falling to his knees and pulling his suitcase from under the bed. It was shocking, he hadn't seen that thing since he first got to his dorm.