Chapter 26

With the LEDS on blue and the fairy lights on, it's a cold evening and George and Clay are cuddled up on Clays bed watching Halloween town  Cuddled up together under a thick warm blanket with a heater that George had brought in given to him by Karl.

"Holy hell! Why is it so fucking cold!" George said shivering. Clay giggled and wrapped his arm around George in which, he sighed and laid closer to his body.

"H-Hey uh- George?"

George looked up.

"Yeah, I'm listening." He said, smiling at the boy. Clay felt a rush of heat course through his body making himself shiver.

"Uh- so you know how last night- I was trying to uh- say something?"

"Yes?"

"W-Well- I want to talk about it now.."

George smiled and sat up, sitting cris cross from him. Clay chuckled.

"Fuck..." he chuckled, placing his hands on the brits knees. George grew worried.

"Okay- ah- fuck! Okay- I don't why this is hard but- you're still single- right?"

George nodded.

"Okay good..I MEAN! wait- no! Fuck-"

"Clay just spill it!"

"I-"

"Clay?"

"I can't do it-" Clay pouted, half disappointed in himself as he hung his head low. George lifted his head and smiled at him.

"I'm waiting, take your time there's no rush Clayton."

Clay cringed at his name.

"Why can't I just fucking say it-"

"Ease into it! That's wot I do!" George said, a smile on his face. Clay inhaled.

"George, I- I don't know exactly how to say this? But I-if I showed you- w-would you be mad?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck. George tilted his head and raised a brow. Clay shook his head and scooted closer to George.

"Clay? You're scaring me here..."

"Trust me- I'm scared myself..." he said, staring at George's lips, tempting it. George was losing it. His heart was beating faster and faster and the temptation to just yank him and smash his lips against his.

"Oh my gosh- fuck it!" George said, grabbing the collar of Clays shirt and pulling him forward, slamming their lips together. Clays eyes went wide but soon he relaxed and let his body melt. George let out a quiet moan in the kiss sending a shock wave through Clay. They pulled away taking a deep breath, staring into each other's eyes for a moment.

"I-Im sorry I-" George started before he was cut off. Clay smashed their lips together again, this time, they moved in sync and the kiss was a lot more, what's the word? Lustful?

Clay pushed George's body against the back wall and pinned his arms up above his head. George moaned and pulled away. Panting like a dog, Clay went for his neck leaving kisses all over.

"W-Wait..Clay..." George stuttered, causing Clay to lean back. He grew scared.

"Sorry..."

"No no, I-I liked it- it's just- fuck me..we just kissed!" George giggled, holding his hand over his heart. Clay smiled and licked his lips.

"I've waited a whole like 5 months for that? I lost track.." George giggled, leaning his head back against the wall.

"I've waited since the moment I met you.." Clay said, smiling. George blushed and looked away, Clay giggled and pulled George's body to his. Feeling each other's warmth meant everything. They hugged and engulfed this moment, praying it wasn't a dream.

But-

Is this real?

MWAHHHAHAAHA