Chapter 4

"Clay?" George whispered, lightly shaking him. Clay groaned turning over.

"You'll be late!" He raised his voice a bit.

"5 more minutes." Clay grumbled.

"I gave you 5 more minutes."

Clay groaned again as he sat up rubbing his eye.

"What time is it?" He asked stretching his arms.

"Five thirty-five."

Clay yawned as he threw the covers off and stumbled to his bag. As he knelt down George stopped him.

"I got bored last night and put up your clothes."

Clay shook his head with a slight smile before opening the closet and grabbing a hoodie, grabbing a pair of lose jeans and a graphic T-shirt. He hurried into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him before he stripped and rushed to put his clothes on.

"Have you gotten your schedule?" George slightly shouted.

"Uh yeah! The woman gave me it when she gave me my key."

"Oh..she didn't give me mine." George said sitting on the edge of his bed. Clay stepped out the bathroom with his hands in his hoodie pocket.

"Ehh?" Clay said tilting his head with a smile. George eyes him up and down with a smile.

"I like it- I just can't see the right color so it looks a bit strange." George said before giggling.

"The hoodie is black and the jeans are blue." Clay said, walking to the night stand and pulling out his pills.

"You said she didn't give you your schedule?" Clay said as he quickly swallowed his pill washing it down with water.

"Yeah. I don't think she liked me either..she gave me a mean look."

Clay chuckled.

"Who could dislike you?" Clay accidentally let out as he meant to say it to himself.

"I-I don't know? Usually people are very nice but since I've moved here..it's been-"

"Oh, people here are rude and absolutely disrespectful. Sorry about that." Clay said sliding his phone into the back pocket of his jeans before grabbing his schedule.

"I could help you get your schedule?"

"But then you'll be late."

"Trust me. I don't even know how I got into this place." Clay said, winking at him before opening the door. George rolled his eyes as he stepped out. Clay shut and locked the door behind him before they both headed toward the elevator.

"I believe the office is in that building- plus my class." Clay said pointing at the building across before they stepped into the elevator.

"I never even realized how small you were compared to me." Clay said as the elevator door closed. George scoffed.

"I'm about average height you bean stock!"

"Bean stock?!" Clay said before letting out a wheeze. George lightly giggled at his laugh.

"I'm to your shoulder I'm not THAT short." George said scooting closer to show his head was just a over his shoulder.

"Still short." Clay shrugged before the elevator door opened and they stepped out. The halls were surprisingly a bit empty and weren't as crowded as they expected. They quickly headed out the doors and rushed to the other building.

"Office!" Clay said pointing to the sign that said office with a door under it. George gulped.

"I-I- uhh..can you-" George struggled to speak as he grew shy and nervous. He's always been a shy and nervous little boy since Kindergarten. He never talked to anyone! He was called the 'loner' in every class he went to in the UK.