Chapter 28

George POV

I woke up before Clay, he was clinging onto me restricting me from leaving the bed. I heard him groan and try to pull me back down.

"I need to pee." I whispered. He still wouldn't let me go.

"Clayton! I need to piss!"

"Mm!"

"Do you want me to piss right here?"

He let go of me and rolled over. I chuckled and climbed over him, standing up and rushing into the bathroom.

When I walked back out he was laying on his stomach hugging a pillow. I smiled as I stumbled back to his bed, climbing on top of him. He grunted.

"Can't leave you for 3 minutes?" I said, sliding my hands under him as I rested my chin on his shoulder. He hummed loudly.

"I gotta go down to the library, do you want to go with me?"

He hummed and nodded. I smiled.

"Well you got to get up right now sleepy head." I said, sitting up. I was now straddling his back. I could see him smile before he pushed me off and rolled over on top of me. I let out a giggle as he dug his face into my shirt.

"Kiss?" He asked, lifting his head. I cupped his face as he slightly tilted his head, leaning down and connecting our lips. He slowly started to move up until he was on all fours hovering over me. I pulled away.

"We only have three more days then this semester is over." I say, eyeing him up and down. He was shirtless which made me squirm around under him. He smiled and kissed from my jawline to my ear.

Library

Nobody's POV

George and Clay walked into the library. It was cold and pretty much empty. Clay followed George around, hands in the pockets of his jacket. George scanned many books. They ended up in the far back corner, completely blocked off where no one could see them. Clay looked at George, then at the small circle table in the middle, then at the book shelf. So many thoughts...

"Clay.." George whispered, snapping Clay out of his thoughts. Clay hummed.

"I can't reach."

Clay smiled and stood behind George reaching up. Their bodies glued together as Clay grabbed the book and handed it to the Brit. George smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks babe," George whispered. Clay smiled.

"Hey- I brought my laptop- I thought here would be a good place to do some work? Wanna keep me company?" Clay said. George smiled and nodded. They took a seat at the circle table.

40 minutes later

"I'm getting bored." Clay sighed, leaning back in his chair. George giggled. He was reading his book not giving his boyfriend any attention. Clay closed his laptop and scooted next to George, leaning over his shoulder. George blushed and looked up at him.

"Wot are you thinking about?" George whispered. Clay smirked and rested his chin in the palm of his hand. He raised a brow.

"What do you think?" He whispered. George slid his book mark into the book and closed it. He slid the book out the way and grabbed Clay by his jacket, pulling him forward into a kiss. As they kissed George slowly made his way on top of clays lap. George pulled back gasping for air.