Bonus chapter

( Graduation )

George stood in front of the mirror that hung in his dorm. His pale skin highlighting the dark color of his gown that pretty much engulfed his body. He tilted his head to the right with furrows, he felt out of place in that moment. was he really about to graduate again?

"George, honey, you almost done?" His caring boyfriend asked as he walked in fixing his cap. George looked at him, he felt like crying, but smiled. He took a second to admire his boyfriend dressed in a cap and gown for the last time in their lives.

His boyfriend looked perfect in the color—a deep blue with a variety of cords ranging from yellows, greens, whites mixed with reds or purples—only proved his smartness and student abilities. The cap that tucked his hair under it making him look ridiculous. The tassel colored white and blue was a ring on top.

George took a deep breath as he snatched his phone and stared at the empty dorm room one last time. He'd been in this room for too long. To get a masters degree in computer science and technology, additionally, coding. He smiled at its emptiness before shutting the door.

He was met with all his friends, Nick, Karl; both dressed in their neatly made cap and gowns. They'd grown closer over the years, fixing their problems. Karl smiled at George before bringing him into a hug; he knew how George was feeling about the whole graduation ceremony.

"Ready to graduate one more time?" Nick sighed, grabbing his friends shoulders as he hopped in excitement. George smiled lightly and let out an awkward chuckle, his eyes following up to his boyfriend's who looked confused. George took a step back from Karl as he cleared his throat and grabbed his forearms.

"Let's go graduate." He said looking amongst his best friends. He looked at all three of them, reminiscing on the times they'd spent within these camp grounds. How they all met.

Karl was one of his first ever close friends, they clicked immediately and George knew he could have someone to ask for help at any moment, he knew who would be the one to answer his calls immediately.

Nick, he'd only met him through his boyfriend, though he was jealous of their level of friendship at first, he'd enjoyed having laughs with Nick.

His caring and loving boyfriend, Clay Wilson. A boy he'd found astonishing at first glance, not knowing he'd be his friend, let alone lover. It was indeed, love at first sight.

They walked the halls as graduates, seniors, walked out their dorms all dressed fancy in their gowns, all going to the same place. George and Clay walked hand in hand, although George squeezed Clay's hand just a little tighter.

They all walked together, the crowds of blue gowns and caps circling the campus—there were a lot of graduates this year. The hot sun beamed down so gently, making everything feel right, but so hard.

As they approached the stadium, so big and loud, Karl and Nick grew excited, but George only grew more nervous. They all stayed in their little group, stuck together as they entered and were directed where to wait around for a little before they had to get in their lines.

George took this moment, as him and his friends stood together on one side from where they'd walk out of to take in everything—this would be the very last time he'd be in this stadium as a student—of course he'd come back to watch his younger mates from younger grades at games in such.