Chapter 29

2 days later

Currently, George and Clay were in George's car on the way to George's mothers house. Clay was absolutely terrified for no reason whatsoever, and George was enjoying it all.

"Stop being a big baby." George teased, gripping the stirring wheel. Clays leg was bouncing uncontrollably as he looked at George with a annoyed face.

"I'm not being a baby, if you were in my situation you would be scared too. I'm not used to peoples parents wanting to meet me.."

George shrugged his shoulders. Clay let out a shaky sigh as George took a turn into a street full of houses. Some houses were newly built meaning they looked fancy. While others looked more worn down and small.

"Wait so do you have any siblings?" Clay asked trying to distract himself.

"Yes! I have two younger sisters." (I don't know how accurate this is I just want to throw this out there so I don't have 50 different people saying "he doesn't have siblings!" "Uh- actually he's the youngest." Just- please 😭)

"Oh, do they still live with your mom?"

"One does, the other still lives in the UK."

"Oh okay." Clay said as they pulled into the drive way. He examined the outside of the house. It wasn't too big nor too small. It had a beautiful porch with a wooden railing. Flowers decorated along the outside and a swing upon the porch. They stepped out the car, taking a better look at the house.

"Home sweet home." George sighed. Clay looked over at him and chuckled. They slowly walked up to the porch. Clay stopped as he noticed a memorial stone. He pointed at it and read it. George looked back at him and then at the stone, walking back and looking down at it.

"Whose that?"

"My cat..well- family cat actually." George said shrugging. Clay smiled.

"It looks cute."

"Looked.." George said walking off to the door. Clay looked at the back of George's head with furrowed brows. He shrugged it off, looking at the stone once more before joining the Brit. George lightly knocked on the door and slid his hands into his jacket pockets. Clay sighed and slid his hands into his hoodie.

"Calm down, they won't bite you." George joked, nudging him. Clay chuckled and rolled his eyes. He snapped his head up as the door swung open and a beautiful woman stood there with a wide expression.

"My boy!" She said pulling him into a hug. George looked very unpleasant making Clay chuckle. She grabbed his shoulders and lightly pushed him back.

"How's college!"

"Eh, it's alright I guess."

"You guess?" She said, her expression dropped. George shook his head with a smile. She looked up and smiled.

"You must be Clay!"

Clay nodded.

"I'm Kelly but, please, call me mum if you'd like." She said reaching her hand out. Clay smiled and shook her hand watching as George had made his way back to the kitchen. Clay quickly walked in and to the kitchen. He sped walk taking a couple glances at the baby pictures and pictures of his sister.

When he walked in George was leaning against the sink taking a sip of water. Clay smirked and sneakily wrapped his arms around him hugging him from behind. George grunted and giggled placing his hand on top of clays. He placed the cup down and looked over his shoulder.

"Holy shit! Your hands are freezing!" He said rubbing his hands over clays. Clay smirked and let out a chuckle.

"Well hello?"