Chapter 21

9:53 am

Dream was wide awake. He couldn't stop staring down at the Brit who looked so peaceful as he slept right up against him, snuggled under the blankets. The smile wouldn't fade from his face as he carefully pulled back small strands of his brown hair back behind his ears to reveal more and more of his beautiful pale face that shined as the sunlight found its way through the curtains.

With his elbow propped up on a pillow and his head resting against his hand while his other couldn't resist the boy in front of him. Their legs intertwined, George's back perfectly fit against Dreams bare chest. The steady breathing of the boy sleepy so peacefully. His long lashes fluttering ever so slightly. It made Dreams heart beat faster and faster the more he stared at him.

"Dream?" George mumbled, turning over, now facing Dreams bare chest were his abs popped out perfectly. Dream hummed and continued to run his fingers through the brits messy hair. George's eyes fluttered open as he tilted his head back to look up at the blond. He smiled at him.

"Good morning." George mumbled, pulling blanket up more to cover his chin. Dream smiled and pulled his hair back behind his ears.

"Good morning." He said back. George nuzzled his face into his chest, feeling the warmth and the way his chest rose and fell.

"How'd you sleep?" Dream asked, his voice low and soft, raspy but satisfying. George hummed and smiled.

"Great." He muttered, scooting himself closer to Dreams body as if it was even possible at this point.

"Good." Dream whispered, kissing George on top of his head.

"Has two undercover spies try to break in yet?" George giggled, still a bit sleepy. Dream giggled.

"No, not yet."

George hummed with a chuckle.

"Fucking heathens." He mumbled into Dreams chest. Dream chuckled.

"The Fair, I was thinking, since they just opened it there wasn't a lot of stuff? Sooo, what if on Friday just me and you go and spend that time I promised you together?" Dream said, a smile plastered on his face. George looked up with a smile.

"I love it." He said, scrunching his nose with a smile. Dream chuckled and leaned down, connecting their noses, rubbing them together. They both pulled away and looked at the door as shuffling could be heard. George rolled his eyes.

"We can hear you!" He shouted. Dream sighed and rolled off the bed warning a whine from George. Dream unlocked the door and pulled it open.

"Good morning." Karl said.

"Hello..." Sapnap chuckled. Dream rolled his eyes and looked back at George. George giggled and pulled the blanket over him.

Mini time skip

"I'll just have a small plate of bacon." George said watching as the waitress wrote on her small notepad. She looked up and nodded at the four.

"I'll be back!" She said with a smile before walking away.

"Eh, this place isn't as "homey" as the other restaurant but it's alright I guess." Sapnap said, looking around. George tsk'd and took a sip of his water.

"Going to the same place over and over is boring, we've pretty much had everything on that menu." George nearly whispered, giggling after. Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"You two are free to go there on your own?" Dream said, raising his brows. Karl and Sapnap looked at each other then back at them.

"Way ahead of yuh." Sapnap said before they all broke into laughter. George looked at the doors as the bell rang indicating someone walked in. He turned away immediately and stared at Dream with a smile. Dream looked back at him confused, until he looked up and realized.