Chapter 43

"So, how's your grades looking?" Clay asked looking over George's shoulder. George giggled and looked to his side.

"Eh, they could be better. What are yours?" Clay hissed and leaned back. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"You do not want to know.." George frowned. Clay shrugged.

"Babe. What did I tell you about school?"

"I know! I'm trying, okay? It's not that easy!"

"I know you're trying, I know." George said standing up and wrapping his arms around his neck. Clay slightly smirked and leaned down kissing him. George pulled back with a smile.

"Your kisses are everything.." Clay chuckled quietly. George giggled and gave him an Eskimo kiss.

"Come on, we have first period together!" George whispered grabbing his wrists. Clay chuckled and quickly grabbed his bag and phone.

"Slow down! We still have 8 minutes until class starts."

"Exactly! I want to get seats next to each other!" George pouted pulling him out the room. Clay smirked.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure we are seated together." Clay said winking at him. George smiled and let him go.

"Well, I don't want to be late anyway, hurry up."

In class

"Techno is in here!" George whispered leaning back. Clay glanced down at the bottom row where his eyes caught on to a bright pink color. He leaned forward.

"Who is he?" Clay whispered. George leaned forward in his seat.

"I was partnered with him last semester, remember that project?" Clay nodded and squinted at the boy with bright pink hair. George smacked his arm as the professor started speaking. Clay leaned back in his seat and sighed.

"All you are doing is taking notes, I'll go easy for the first week then it's working hard and quizzes."

George opened his notebook and pulled out his pen. He jotted down as many notes as he could, it was a bit difficult to hear from the very back of the class. George groaned and tapped Clay.

"Hm?" Clay hummed. George nodded to the board. Clay picked up his pen and sighed.

"I can barely hear him." George whispered. Clay shrugged.

"Need hearing aids?" Clay chuckled. George kicked his leg with a huff. Clay chuckled again only this time a bit louder.

"Something funny back there Mr Wilson?"

Both George and Clay sat up straight face in shock.

"Uh- no sir." Clay quickly spoke. The professor raised a brow.

"I get it's your first day back but that does not mean I'm going to let things slide, now, is your behavior going to be a problem? If so I will not hesitate to move you up to the front."

Clay gulped and nodded.

"Sorry sir."

George quietly snickered when the professor turned around. Clay smacked him.

"Your face was priceless-" George whispered. Clay groaned and laid back.

"I already want to leave..."

After class

"Mr Wilson, may I speak with you?"

Clay groaned and nodded. He whispered something to George before he left.