Chapter 15

Um so I just wanted to remind everyone, this is canon. None of this is reality based. This is also MY story and I will write it how I want it.  Okay? Okay :) (that goes for all of my other stories)

Please do not correct me of anything unless it's a major spelling mistake or mis pronunciation.

One week later - Friday afternoon~

"That was really fun, as always." Karl said as the four walked out of the restaurant. George nodded.

"I enjoyed tonight." George added, interlocking his fingers with clays.

"Don't forget that Halloween party that's in two weeks!" Nick shouted as they all split up. George Clay went to to Clays car as they took Clays car here, Nick and Karl went to their own cars.

"Please tell me this "Halloween Party" isn't a costume type?" George said as he buckled his seatbelt. Clay shook his head.

"I don't think it is? I'll have to ask someone."

George nodded as Clay began to drive away from the restaurant.

"I'm sleepy.." George yawned, leaning his head against the window. Clay chuckled, reaching his hand over and patting his thigh. George lifted his head with a quirky smile.

"Stay awake, I can't carry you up there." Clay said, removing his hand and placing it back on the stirring wheel. George groaned and curled up. Clay shook his head with a slight chuckle.

As Clay pulled his car into park, George groaned and tried to curl up even more.

"Georgie come on, you can sleep when we get up there." Clay said, reaching over and unbuckling his seat belt. George sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Can you carry me~?"

Clay shook his head with a laugh.

"Sorry George, I don't love ya that much."

George's mouth fell open and Clay laughed.

"I'm just joking, but seriously-" Clay said, unbuckling his seat belt and stepping out the car. George did the same. They hurried into the building the almost Halloween night was cold and scary.

"I can't believe Halloween is in 5 days.." Clay mumbled as the stepped into the elevator. George hummed.

"You going to dress up this year?" George asked sleepily. Clay nodded.

"Ou, as?" George asked. Clay smirked.

"Your lover~"

George blushed and quickly looked away.

"I'm joking! Unless~?"

"Nice try freckles." George said rolling his eyes playfully as they exited the elevator.

"Freckles? That's a new one." Clay said with a raised brow. George sleepily giggled. They entered their room, to no surprise it was pitch black. George stumbled through the dark room to turn on the lamp.

"I wish they had a light switch!" He groaned, sighing once he finally found the lamp. He quickly turned it on and crawled onto his bed.

"We should like totally dress up as something together though." Dream said, flopping on top of George who let out a grunt.

"Well - I'll be your dead partner of you don't get off!"

Dream wheezed and slid off George.

"Goodnight chocolate cakes~" Dream said quietly, as he hid under his covers.

"Gay much?" George said before they both broke into a fit of laughter.

"Only for you~"

George's eyes went a bit wide and he blushed. He smiled to himself as he stared at the wall with delight.

"Goodnight Dreamy." George said before he dozed off into a nice slumber.

Filler chapter