Chapter 27

George POV

I woke up in Clays arms. I was warm and happy. Something seemed off though. I remembered last night....

Was that real?

I kept asking myself. It didn't feel real. It made me start to panic and I didn't realize I was breathing so heavily until Clay sat up and patted my stomach. I looked at him with fear.

"What's wrong bubs?"

That name-

"I- nothing..just a bad dream.." I say, shrugging my shoulders before he laid back down motioning for me to do the same. I slid down facing him. I was a bit cold so I pulled him closer to me making him giggle. He kissed me on the forehead sending shivers down my spine.

"Last night- did we- uh-"

"Did we???"

"Mm- never mind.." I said, giving him a smile. He shrugged and lifted my chin, pulling me closer until I felt his breath against my lips. I started to panic.

"I love you." He said, kissing the top of my nose before swinging his legs off the bed and jumping up. I was stunned by his previous action.

That had to of been a dream last night- right?

Nobody POV

George sat up and watched as the American opened the closest and pulls out a white hoodie and black ripped jeans. Clay looks at George as he places the clothes down.

"You alright? You look confused?" Clay giggled. George shrugged.

"I-Im just a little- it's nothing.."

Clay thinks nothing of it and takes his clothes with him to the bathroom. Peaking his head around the corner.

"I'll be quick." He says, winking at the boy. George giggled will a nod. As soon as the bathroom door shut, he crawled out of bed and sat on his own bed.

You can't just ask if he kissed you- that's weird..

So many thoughts swarmed the brits head. He tried to think back trying to remember that moment. It felt so unreal.

Minutes later, Clay came out dressed in the outfit he previously picked out. He smiled at the brunet and slowly walked up to him.

"I have class in 20 minutes, wanna do something before I have to go?" He asked, running his fingers through the brits hair. George thinned his lips together.

"Like?" George asked, wrapping his hands around Clays waist. Clay smiled.

"Whatever you want," Clay said, letting his hand slide down and rest on the side of George's neck. George looked up at the blond with a smirk.

Let's find out....

George pulled Clay closer to his body and grabbed his wrist, pulling him down on top of him. Clay chuckled before smashing their lips together.

Is this real enough?

George smiled in the kiss making Clay move down to his jaw down to his neck. George giggled and grabbed a handful of the blonds golden locks. He pulled away and stared at the Brit.

"Your heart is beating faster Georgie~" Clay teased making George roll his eyes and push Clay off him. Clay only giggled.

"So- last night we did kiss?" George mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

George looked back at Clay with a puzzled look. Clay laughed, placing his hand on George's thigh.