Chapter 41

George laid in his bed stressing about starting his next semester. Clay, on the other hand, had other things in mind.

"Georgieeeee..." he whined, stretching out on top of the Brit. George rolled his eyes and shifted in his position, sitting cris cross.

"Please? Pretty please? Just once?"

"No, I said no a thousand times."

Clay groaned and sat up pushing George back into the pillows where he let out a gasp and punched at Clays arms. Clay leaned down next to his ear.

"Fine. Have it that way." He whispered, his breath traveling down the Brit's neck. Georges chest began to rise an fall quicker as the boy slowly ran his hands under his shirt and grazing his fingers along his chest. The brunet bit the inside of his cheek fighting the urge to let out any type of sound even though Clay hadn't even really down anything.

"Is this okay?" Clay whispered. George could only nod, his fingers taking their place against the sheets as Clay began to kiss back up his chest. George groaned at the lack of contact, especially from his shirt guarding the wet feeling of Clays lips. Clay slowly lifted his shirt, stopping half way as he began to kiss back down. He stopped just before he reached George's exposed skin. George whined and lightly kick his feet.

"Clay-" George breathed slightly arching his back. Clay was smiling in the moment. Not only was he smiling at the boys eagerness but the thought that anything he himself did made the boy beneath him weak and melt. Just simply hugging him made George feel all fuzzy. Clay then slowly and delicately placed short and simply kisses on the exposed area of his chest. George sighed and tilted his head back.

"That- that feels good-" George sighed quietly. Clay smiled and left one more kiss before moving back up to his face. Their lips connected as George let out a half moan. George's arms wrapped around his neck and pulled away, pulling Clay down for a hug. Clay chuckled quietly and dug his face in the crook of George's neck, leaving baby kisses all over.

"You're so delicate, Georgie." Clay spoke softly right in his ear. George hummed and hugged him tighter.

"Tired?" Clay asked quietly as George's grip loosened, he lifted his head. George's eyes were slightly closed as he nodded and hummed. Clay giggled and kissed his cheek before rolling over and pulling George against him. George smiled against his warmth.

"I love you," Clay whispered. George smiled more and slid his leg between Clays.

"I love you too.." he said, though it was mumbled, Clay knew what he said which only made him giggle and give him a kiss on the head.

Next day

"Look at that!" Clay whispered as he pointed at the beautiful place on his phone screen. He giggled and kissed George on top of his head.

"It's so beautiful, I wish we could go there." George said. Clay chuckled and rested his head on top of George's.

"Wait until we graduate and get well paid jobs, I'll be able to take us anywhere." Clay said softly. George smiled and hummed leaning against his chest while his eyes were still fixated on the phone screen.

"When will we get married?" George blurted. Clays eyes grew wide and he leaned back to look at George who looked surprised himself but was trying hard to hide it as he looked up at Clay with a genuine look.

"I- what? Hold up- we movin a bit too fast there.." Clay stuttered.

"We haven't even past freshman year! And we are still young- I mean! Of course I'm gonna marry you but it's a bit early right now.."