Chapter 8

George sat up as the alarm clock aggressively buzzed in his ear. He reached over and aggressively hit the snooze button. He slid off his bed and sleepily turned on his laptop. He sat down in his chair and blinked a couple times, trying to wake up. He yawned as he slid his headphones on and waited for his class to start.

Two hours later

George said his goodbyes before hitting the end call button. He sighed, stretching his arms before taking his headphones off and closing his laptop. He stood up and stumbled back into bed. As he sat down he looked up at Clay who was still sleeping. George smiled as he stood up and jumped onto of clays back. He laid on top of the blond who grunted in annoyance. George leaned into his ear.

"Wakey wakey."

Clay reached back and pushed George to the side, having him almost hit the wall. He rolled over and spooned George. George's eyes went wide and his face grew warmer. He didn't want to move but he didn't want to stay either.

"C-Clay..?"

Clays grip tightened as he pulled George closer. George could feel his breath against his back, he could hear his breathing right in his ear. He came to the conclusion that he was stuck there until Clay fully woke up.

A few moments later Clay let go and sat up. He rubbed his eye with a groan. Once he adjusted to the new lighting he turned his head, his eyes grew wide. He quickly got out of bed and jogged to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He stared at himself in the mirror. He was breathing heavily, his face red, hair messed up and a faint tent in his sweatpants. He ran his fingers through his hair trying to calm himself. He jumped as he heard a knock. He looked at the handle before quickly locking it.

"Y-yeah?"

"Clay? Are you okay?"

Clay could hear the worry in his voice.

"Uh- y-yea I'm fine."

George hummed. He stepped back and waited.

Clay looked back at himself in the mirror. He groaned at the tent barely visible in his pants. He started to slightly panic.

Hour later

"I'm sorry again.." Clay repeated himself, biting his nail. George rolled his eyes, crawling next to Clay and resting his head on his shoulder.

"Again, it's okay. You didn't do anything wrong?"

Clay let out a shaky laugh. George lifted his head, resting his chin on his shoulder. Clay turned and looked at him.

"You're a dork." George giggled. Clay smiled. He cupped George's cheek, rubbing his thumb against his cheek. George leaned into the touch. Clay slowly started to lean in. He stopped when he felt their lips brush against each other. They could feel each other's hot breaths. They quickly pulled back as a loud knock echoed through the room. Clay stood up and stumbled toward the door. George grabbed his phone and checked the time. His eyes grew wide.

"Clay!" He half whispered half screamed. Clay stopped and looked back at George. George held up his phone, his hand shaky. Clays eyes went wide. He backed away from the door.

"Get in your bed." Clay whispered. George quickly stumbled off clays bed and laid in his own. Clay closed the window and curtains before hopping into his own bed. They closed their eyes as the door opened.

"Clayton? George?" A strong voice spoke. Clay lifted his head.

"Did you forget you had classes?"

"N-No sir, neither of us feel good at the moment." Clay spoke in a fake sick tone. The man nodded, looking over at George.

"Alert your professors next time please."

"Sorry sir."

He laid his head back down and waited. As the footsteps went away they both sat up. 

"Oops?"

George giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday

George and Clay chilled in their dorm, playing Minecraft, watching YouTube, talking, just having a chill day.

"Okay, would you rather.....eat moldy cheese or eat a dead rat?" Clay asked. George laughed.

"Neither!"

"You have to pick!" Clay chuckled.

"Moldy cheese." George mumbled. Clay wheezed at the tone of voice.

"Your turn."

"Would you rather....kiss your best friend or kiss your ex?" George asked.

"Friend." Clay immediately answered. George giggled at his immediate response.

"Alright I'm getting bored of this game." George added, sighing as he crossed his arms. Clay chuckled patting his lap. George smiled, crawling in front of him and turning around. He leaned back and let his butt sink into his lap. His legs propped over clays crossed legs. George leaned his head back against his chest. Clay rested his chin on George's shoulder as he held his hands out allowing George to slid his hand against his. George smiled, playing with Clays hands. He moved his finger in a circle on his palm, he outlined his hands, rubbed their hands together, interlocked them.

"Your hands are so soft." Clay mumbled, burying his face into the crook of George's neck. George slightly tilted his head giving Clay more access as he giggled.

"Your hands are so rough..but also very soft." George responded. Clay chuckled sending goosebumps across George's body.

"You smell good~" Clay mumbled. George intertwined their fingers, firmly gripping. Clay hesitantly pecked George's neck. George tilted his head back, pulling their hands against his stomach. Clay did it again, wanting more. George's chest started to quickly rise and fall bringing Clay to a stop. He pulled back and dug his face into George's shoulder.

"Clay." George spoke softly, swaying them slighting. Clay hummed not lifting his head. George pushed back a bit causing Clay to lift his head. George turned, looking over his shoulder. Their faces were inches apart.

"You're killing my shoulder blade.." He said, letting out a giggle after. Clay chuckled, wrapping his hands around George and hugging him tightly, rocking them side to side.