Chapter 32

"We are going to head back to campus and check up on our room." George said as he grabbed his keys. Cherish slid down the hall and stopped in the middle of the living room.

"And not give me a hug?" She said walking toward the boys. George pulled her into a hug, Clay knelt down doing the same. Kelly popped around the corner.

"Be safe!" She said. George nodded and waved goodbye before stepping out.

"I love you!"

"Love you too."

Time Skip (to the dorm)

"Finally." George said jumping onto his bed. He already missed his bed back at the house. He sat up and groaned.

"What's a matter?" Clay asked as he kicked off his shoes and removed his hoodie.

"I just realized how uncomfortable these beds are.." he said, throwing himself back. Clay chuckled as he fixed his hair, tossing his hoodie to the side. He groaned as he climbed on top of the Brit, smiling down at him. He kissed his forehead making him sigh.

"There a reason your mom doesn't know about us?" Clay whispered. George shook his head.

"I just never got the chance to tell her."

"When will we tell the boys?" Clay asked laying down on top of him.

"Whenever you're ready, I'm ready."

Clay lifted his head with a funky smile.

"Soooo- you are saying let's see how long it takes until somebody notices?"

George giggled as he tilted his head back, gripping at Clays forearm. He looked down at the boy.

"Is that what you want?"

Clay shrugged.

"I don't think we could handle keeping it secret that long.." Clay said as he slowly pushed himself up. George raised a brow.

"Really? You don't think we could do it?"

Clay licked his bottom lip as he shook his head. He pulled George down into a soft, slow kiss. George hummed in between, slowly sitting up. When the pulled away George gave the blond a smile.

"Yeah..there's no way.."

Later that night

As always, George and Clay sat on the bed, Clay either up against the head board with George in between his legs, laying down with George on top of him, or laying on top of George. In this case, George was sitting in between his legs leaned back against his chest with his head slightly tilted back on his shoulder. Clay was scrolling through tiktok and George was fussy and wanted attention. So they ended up in this situation where Clay was focused on his phone but as focused on the Brit in his lap. He gently rubbed his thumb across his cheek at different times just to show the brunet that he knew he was there. George also took a bit of interest in Clay scrolling through tiktok, hints why his head was tilted back.

"mm! Clay.." George whined, squirming around. Clay looked at him and hummed.

"What's up?" Clay asked, rubbing his thumb across his cheek. George pouted at the lack of attention.

"You!" He said aggressively and snappy. Clay raised his brows and leaned back. He turned his phone off and tossed at the end of the bed, leaning back and crossing his arms. George turned to his side and rested his chin on his hand, his hand on clays stomach. He eyed Clay.

"Please?"

"Please what?" Clay asked, a smirk on his face. George groaned rolling his eyes as he sat up. Clay chuckled as he sat up too.