Chapter 35

Next day

At dorm

"You okay?" Clay asked, rubbing George's back as he turned over. George nodded his head and hid under the covers. His body was sore, same goes for Clay. They laid in bed almost the entire day to rest, their barely had any energy to even go to the bathroom.

"I'm a bit hungry..." he groaned, pulling on the blanket. Clay smiled as he threw the blanket off. He stood up and stretched, groaning as he did. George rolled over and watched as the boy threw on a hoodie, mostly to cover up his hickeys made by- EHM EHM- George...

"Don't be too long.."

Clay looked at the boy with a smile as he grabbed his car keys.

"I won't, I love you."

"I love you more!"

Clay quietly closed the door and went on his journey to find his boyfriend some food. He pulled out his phone and texted him.

Mine💞

Is there anything in particular that you would like?

George almost immediately responded...

Uhh, no- surprise me :]
Tsk ok

He slipped his phone back into his pocket shaking his head. His smiled never faded off his face as he hopped into his car and buckled up. He drove to the gas station and hurried in. He scanned through the isles until he finally just grabbed a few things and went to the slushee machine. He already knew George too well to know that he would always choose the blue. He grabbed the slushee and stood in line. When he finally got up to the register, he told the worker what pump and handed him his things. After scanning them and bagging them, he hurried back to his car and tossed the bags into the front seat, placing the slushee in the cup holder and hurrying to fill his car up with gas.

Back at the dorm

"You're back!" George said, his voice low and weak but had a bit of excitement. Clay chuckled and kicked off his shoes, throwing his keys back on the table and giving George his slushee.

"Aww, you didn't have to get me a slushee."

"Yeah but, I'd thought you'd like it."

George smiled and took a sip, watching the boy take off his hoodie and climb back into bed, placing the bags in between them. George sat up, wincing at the pain. He sat cris cross in front of Clay who laid down, propping himself on his elbow.

"Wot did you get?" George asked, opening one bag.

"A few things.."

George smiled and pulled out something that interested him. Clay chuckled and laid back, sighing.

"Thank you baby!" George said, kissing Clay on the forehead. Clay turned his head and smiled.

"Your welcome." He said, a smile on his face.

"I love you." George said, curling up next to him. Clay chuckled.

"I love you more baby."

Next day

"How you feelin?" Clay asked, leaning over. George hummed and rolled over.

"Better than yesterday.."

Clay smiled and cupped his cheek, rubbing circles with his thumb.

"I'm glad."  George smiled and curled up into his chest, Clay smiled and playing with his hair, running his fingers through it.

"Kisses?" George whispered looking up with puppy eyes. Clay giggled as he leaned down, their lips capturing each other in a slow and soft kiss. They pulled away smiling.

"You are such a dork." Clay giggled shaking his his head. George smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm your dork then!" George said, his body full of energy. Clay sat up and stretched, George following behind like a puppy.

"I have work." Clay mumbled as George slid behind him and wrapped his arms around his neck. George rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Wot do you mean? We don't start until January?"

Clay giggled and leaned back.

"I mean like work-work, a job?"

"Oh.." George said letting go of him.

"When did this happen?" George asked as Clay stood up.

"I was interviewed last week, it's a part-time job just until I can get through the rest of college. Plus! We gotta have somewhere to live after we graduate?" Clay said as he slid on his pants and red polo.

"Well, where are you going though?"

"Chick-fil-a.."

"To work with homophobics? Smart thinking dumbass.." George said sarcastically. Clay giggled as he fixed his belt.

"I'm getting paid so it's worth it in the end."

"True."

Clay walked back over to George and leaned toward him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And with a quick kiss Clay was on his way. He grabbed his hoodie before waving goodbye.

"I'll see you after work!"

I'm trying to motivate myself to write more on the other books- like I want to finish the "what about us?"