218 - Rebecca

Sheets shifted around me slowly. A small tug at the covers tucked under me on one side, the blanket being pulled away from my neckline, only to be quickly replaced, warmth swamping me. Little things, but they brought my attention to the room around me as I started blinking myself awake.

It was dark, the kind of dark that only came around late in the night, and I could tell my heater/cooler wasn't next to me anymore.

I rolled into where he had been, feeling the cool sheets left in his wake, and curled myself up into the comfort of it. My eyes had closed again. I breathed a heavy sigh of content despite knowing Colby wasn't beside me.

There was the gentle sound of footsteps before I felt someone kneeling down next to the bed. I opened my eyes again to see Colby there, eyes on the parts of my body revealed from the sheets—they'd moved when I had.

I lowly cleared my throat, causing his eyes to snap to mine. He smiled in embarrassment and I flexed a brow at him. "Perv."

"Hardly," he replied. "I can see them whenever I want."

"Can you now?" I asked challengingly, bringing my hands up from beneath the sheets.

"Mhm."

I pulled the covers over my chest and started to roll over, muttering, "We'll see about that." Before I could roll all the way, I felt Colby's cool hand bringing me onto my back. In a blur, he was almost straddling me, pinning me down with his hands on either side of my head.

He leaned down without saying anything, kissing me slowly and deeply. I felt him lowering his body on top of mine, giving me a delicious sense of pressure all over. My lips worked against his eagerly, my hands reaching up to tangle in his soft hair. As he pried open my mouth, he removed one hand to tug down the covers, and I didn't have time to stop him before he broke away from the kiss to playfully nip one of my boobs.

"Fucking pervert," I giggled, pushing his face away. He grinned up at me. "You should really ask, you know."

"We're way passed that," he teased back, delving onto my lips.

He effectively shut me up from saying more, grinding his hips into mine unexpectedly. I let out a soft moan and trailed one finger down his chest toward the hem of his shirt. He tried to stop me, but I had an iron grip.

"We have a busy day," he murmured against my lips.

"Mhm."

"That means we can't-" I cut him off by kneeing him in the hip, causing him to slip over onto his back. I quickly followed so I was on top of him, the covers still annoyingly between us. I had his wrists pinned either side of his head now, my eyebrows raised.

"Shut up, Colby," I said. "We can be responsible later."

"You've already slept in," he pointed out.

Wordlessly, I kissed at his neck, nipping on his favourite spot, and suddenly his hands were at my hips. I smirked as I continued to suck at him, positioning myself above him. When I tugged at the hem of his shirt, he uttered a curse and lifted just enough to help me get it off of him. It hit the floor and he ripped the covers from between us, too.

I let his tongue explore my mouth while I reached for his pants, palming him so he grunted. I knew just how to make him impatient; just how to get what I wanted from him. It started and ended with his pants—or rather, what was in his pants.

"You keep ranting and raving about being "in charge," and then you go and do this!" Tara exclaimed at me, pacing back and forth in the kitchen while I tied my hair into its usual style.