246 - Rebecca

My first thought had been to run back to the house, but then I remembered that we weren't the only people who lived there and the things I had in mind would not continue happening when they returned.

So instead I took a page out of my mother's book whenever she was feeling frisky—at least when Angela and I lived with her and my father. I took Colby through LA and California until I reached the beach house my family owned. It was completely secluded and had a beautiful view, perfect for something to stare at after we were done.

Colby had stopped chasing me at some point to follow instead, but when he saw where we were headed, he suddenly ran faster than I'd ever seen and I found myself against a wall within a second. I naturally pressed myself to the wall with a breathless gasp. My eyes never left Colby's as he carefully took both of my wrists to pin them above my head. I felt exposed but not violated.

"This was your plan when you ran away?" he asked almost judgementally.

I looked him up and down as I said, "It was my plan. Get you all alone. In a secluded spot." I leaned forward. "The closest building to this place is over a mile away. Remind you of anywhere?"

He smirked. "No, you should try to jog my memory."

"Let me go and I will." I tugged for my wrists to be released but Colby only laughed at me and shook his head. I pouted; that didn't work either.

"Do you have a key to get in?"

"Why do we have to get in?" I teased, forcing my hips forward into Colby's. "There's a couch out back. Beautiful view."

He flexed a brow. "Really? You brought any other guys here?" There was an edge to Colby's voice, a reluctance in his words. I simply smiled encouragingly to answer, then returned to my lustful gaze. "Okay, I'm gonna let you go, but not yet."

"My arms are getting tired, make it quick." He ignored me: my arms couldn't get tired anymore.

"You know I don't have to hold back anymore, right?" I, too, forgot all about my last statement as I stared at Colby in slight disbelief. It was weird not to feel my heart racing at this idea, to be utterly lost in the thought of what could be about to happen. "You're far less breakable than you used to be, Becks. I could be a lot rougher." To emphasise his words, he pushed my wrists into the wall until they made a dent.

"You are so lucky I like it rough," I breathed, then used Colby's moment of surprise to release myself from his grip again. I zipped around the mostly-glass house to the backyard, which was made up of a single deck looking out over a tall hill. You could see LA, but it was so far away that it looked like any other city. Even to my advanced senses, the place meant nothing.

Colby soon joined me and I was pushed down onto the wide couch that was obviously there for a freaky night. I didn't want to think about my parents buying it for the same reason—because that was gross—but I wasn't stupid. And I did remember to send someone to clean this place once a month during my responsible streak recently. Now, though, I couldn't care less about my responsibilities as a designer, sister, and daughter. I just wanted my boyfriend.

When did I not?

We were being whistled at as soon as we walked through the door. There was no way anybody could have known about what'd just happened, but they were probably clued into the fact that Colby got horny when he was pissed at me and we'd been gone for... at least a day. But now we were exhausted and just wanted to sleep in the best bed in the entire world, and yet we were being whistled at by morons.

Jake started for me, but I was already watching him from the corner of my eye as a man of interest. "Do not," I growled. He stopped and smiled. This was a reaction he wanted because right now, all he cared about was being a dick.