4 || Four

HIS WHOLE EXISTENCE IS ART ITSELF

Kageyama

I came to Karasuno to be the best setter and defeat that shrimp, why Karasuno you ask? Well because I didn't pass in the other schools.

I might be skilled in volleyball but in academics? I'm bad, like real bad. So I have no choice but to go in Karasuno.

Not that I'm complaining, they're good I admit but there's only one problem..

I was about to spike the ball when I heard the door open and someone screamed.

Startled, I didn't hit the ball that ended up hitting my head.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" A familiar voice shouted that echoed across the gym.

"HA?! What are YOU doing here?" I fired back.

"I am here to train hard and defeat you!" He said as he pointed at me, "How am I gonna beat you when we're at the same team?!"

"I don't know! You can transfer or something?" I said, pretending to whistle and avoid his look.

"Why the hell would I transfer? You transfer!" He said, I just kept my mouth shut because he irritated me and my mood is shit now.

The members of the club soon came and we greeted and introduced ourselves.

Then two males came in, they introduced themselves and I have a feeling that I'd hate this tall blondie.

And so I was right, apparently he knew who I was and what happened in the past.

He kept pestering me so I decided to practice my sets alone.

As I was doing so, another pair of male came in.

'Just how many people are gonna join this club?' I thought to myself as I threw the ball up, preparing to set.

The ball touched my fingers and I was about set it towards the bottle which was supposed to be my target.

Before I could do so, I saw the boy, His (e/c) eyes was the most beautiful I've ever seen.

He stared at me with an expression which I couldn't read. Admiration? I don't know. All I know is those pretty eyes are looking at me, they were at me.

I successfully hit the bottle which made me celebrate a little. I can still feel his gaze and when I looked at him, he was still staring.