18 || Eighteen

YOUTHFUL MINDS SEEM TO BE MANIPULATED EASILY

Kageyama

(Y/N)'s performance ended so the four of us went back stage to prepare for ours.

As we got there, we saw Haru hugging (Y/N). I felt a pang in my heart.

I don't know if it's because of seeing (Y/N) like this or seeing someone else comfort (Y/N).

I just sighed and we proceeded to prepare our instruments. The band then came towards us, wishing us good luck.

"Hey Kags, goodluck." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see (Y/N) smiling at me, making me feel shy.

"Uh.. thanks.." I replied awkwardly.

"No probs, see ya!" He waved before leaving with the band.

I sighed again, trying to calm myself down. 

I looked around to see my members doing their own things.

"Hey Kageyama, we can do this. (Y/N) and Haru would be so proud of us!" Hinata said making me smile a little.

"Yeah."

We walked on stage, hearing the loud cheer of the crowd.

My eyes instantly for (Y/N) who is sitting with Sugawa.

I smiled, feeling at ease seeing him.

"Everyone welcome the first performers!" The MC said, cheers erupted again.

"Hello everyone! We are students for Class A-1 and we will be performing Yellow by Coldplay!" Hinata introduced us.

"Hey hey! Everyone give it up for Class A-1!!

The cheerings then lowered down, indicating that it's our cue to start.

Hinata

Kageyama

Both

Hinata started to strum his guitar, followed by Yamaguchi's and Tsukishima's. I started playing the piano too.

'Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow'

I started singing while playing the piano.

'I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called "Yellow"'

Hinata sang his part while strumming his guitar.

'So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow'