16 || Sixteen

I TREASURE EVERY MOMENT I SPEND WITH YOU

3RD PERSON

A few weeks has passed, the long awaited school festival has almost come. Students were busy doing their own things.

Some are preparing the props, some are designing the rooms, while others are practising.

Tobio and Shoyo are now able to play songs thanks to Haru and (Y/N) who was always there to help them.

Although the two volleyball players didn't say what song they'd play, Haru and (Y/N) was already excited to hear them.

They informed the volleyball club who are very much surprised about it. They love seeing their members take interest in something aside from volleyball.

While the volleyball players are busy practising, the music club is preparing for their performances too. 

They would perform on 'The Battle of the Bands' for intermission before the other students do. Then on the final day of the event, they would be performing as well.

As it is the most anticipated event, all of the students are working very hard. They want to make this enjoyable not only to themselves, but for the visitors who're not from the school.

A lot of booths are now on the gymnasium and outside the school building. It hasn't started but they could already feel the excitement.

(Y/N)

Tomorrow will be the school festival! Excited is such an understatement, I cannot comprehend how pumped I am for tomorrow!

"Well someone seems a bit too overjoyed." Haru said as he continued playing on his phone.

I sat on his table and told him about how I feel.

"Of course! I've looked around to the campus and saw the booths!" I said as I sipped on my milk, swinging my feet.

He just laughed, still focused on his phone.

I noticed Kags looking at our direction so I called him up.

"Heyo Tobio~! C'mere!!" 

He then walked to our direction and sat on my seat.

"Hey hey, aren't you excited for tomorrow?" I asked him,

"Yeah I am.." he replied with a straight face.

"Your face says otherwise!" I said as I laughed.

"I'm just pretty nervous.. I've never performed on stage or anywhere at all..." He said softly.

I looked at him in complete awe, he's too adorable.

"You know, when I first performed I didn't feel nervous or anything because I'm shameless." I said proudly making Haru and him laugh.