30 || Thirty.

GRIEF IS THE PRICE WE PAY FOR LOVE

Kageyama

(Y/N) rushed over to save the boy who was about to get hit by a car.

A loud screeching noise was heard. Soon after, a deafening silence followed.

The sight of what happened disabled my ability to speak or even move.

Everyone was too shocked about what happened that they weren't able to process for a while until the mother's scream was heard again as she ran towards her child.

Daichi and the other came to (Y/N) while Suga contacted the ambulance.

Kai looked like he was having an anxiety attack from a trauma, the other members are trying to calm him down but they themselves couldn't.

I felt like my feet was glued to the ground, I can't move. I need to move, my (Y/N) could be in danger...

Please, universe, let my (Y/N) be safe. Please.

We were just happy... We were having the best moment of our lives... What happened?

Please, I haven't made it up to (Y/N) yet! I still have a lot of things to do with him!

I love him so much, please take my life instead. I am begging you, anyone who can hear me please do something!

The ambulance came and I was still there, standing like a statue.

My head felt dizzy and I saw my vision gone blurry before passing out.

I woke up in a white room, bright lights blinding me. I looked around to see a faint shadow of a boy sitting down.

He must've seen me so he called the nurses to check on me.

I regained my consciousness and immediately remembered.

"Where's (Y/N)?! Is he okay? Please tell me he's okay..." I said as I sobbed.

"Look, (Y/N) is in the ER right now and he's being operated. Let's focus on you first before going to (Y/N) okay?" Daichi said.

"But-"

"No buts."

I sighed and waited for the nurse. When she said that I'm all good, I immediately rushed out.

I got to the ER to see Hinata and Yamaguchi crying loudly.

"H-how is he?!" I asked as I tried catching my breath.

"Well... we don't have news yet but let's pray for his safety..." Suga said quietly.

I looked over to his bandmates to see them crying but two of them is different. Their sobbing are getting more violent, like something triggered inside of them.

3RD PERSON

They all waited for god knows how long until the red sign turned off.

Everyone stood up instantly, waiting for the doctors to come out and tell them about it.

They walked out with a sour face, Everyone's heart started beating like crazy.

"Excuse me for the words that I'm about to say. I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. (L/N) (Y/N) passed away. We tried everything we can but his body was very fragile and didn't handle the impact very well. I'm sorry once more, you may see he him if you wish."

The doc said as he bowed at the boys before leaving.

Everyone felt their worlds collapse, they had just witnessed their friend's death with their very own eyes.

Kageyama, Kazu, and Kai. Those three took it in the hardest. They blamed themselves for what happened.

"FUCK WHY DID IT HAVE TO HAPPEN AGAIN GOD DAMNIT!" Kai snapped as he fell into the ground, crying his heart out.

Kazu and Kai felt like they failed to protect someone special to them again. 

Kageyama, who doesn't believe the doctor's words, came in to the ER with a heavy heart.

Slowly, he opened the door to see the lifeless body of the boy he loved the most.

"Why did it have to be this way (Y/N)? We still have a lot of things to accomplish together..."

Kageyama spoke in a hurt tone.

"You didn't even say goodbye to me... to everyone! (Y/N), please come back to me! Come back to us!" He screamed as the tears flew on his cheeks.

"Please (Y/N) come back! We still have to plan our future together!" Kageyama was a crying mess.

"I thought everything was going well... where did it go wrong?"

His friends looked at him from the door, their hearts breaking on the sight they're witnessing.

But as much as Kageyama screams, he will know that his lover will never wake up again.

"You love singing right? Please sing for me, once more... I'm begging the universe please let me hear his voice again..." Kageyama cried loudly.

Then he laughed bitterly, 

"I guess there's no way that'll happen... I'll sing for you instead." He said as he cleared his throat

(Y/N), the person who saved him from his loneliness, ended up making him lonely once again.

But this one's different. This loneliness would probably last forever.

'But I promise you (Y/N), I will find you and love you in our next life.' Kageyama thought to himself as he kissed his lover's forehead, letting the tears drop.

"In another life... I would make you stay... So I don't have to say you were the one that got away..."

Kageyama sang his heart out, like the 52 Hz whale, he will remain singing with a lonely voice in hopes that his lover will find him again.

Fin.