5 || Five

A SOOTHING MELODY THAT KEEPS ME SANE

(Y/N)

It's been a few days since I joined the music club and our chemistry has been great.

Our voices complement each other very well, we blend in smoothly and we are basically powerful.

I've been visiting the volleyball club too, they're fun to hang out with.

It's lunch time, Kaito and I are on the way to the club room to have lunch with the others.

It's been like this ever since, we'd each lunch together and talk about anything.

Kaito's classroom is just beside mine so he'd usually wait for me and we'd go to the club room together.

"How's the school, (N/n)? Do you feel comfortable here?" Kaito spoke.

"Ahh yeah, everyone's kind and helpful!"

"That's great, let me know if you need help on anything alright?" He looked at me and smiled.

I just nodded and smiled back. Kai is like the older brother I've never had. He takes care of me, makes sure I'm doing good and is very kind.

We reached the club room and we all greeted each other before sitting down in circle.

"Hey hey did you know why atoms are liars?" Kai suddenly spoke catching all of our attentions.

"Why? Ken asked.

"Because they make up everything!" He replied, laughing out loud.

Ken, Kazu and I just looked at each other visible judgement in our face.

"What? I don't get it!!" Haru said making Kai facepalm.

"Never mind that lame ass joke, here's mine." Haru said, clearing his throat.

"What did the tomato said to the other tomato?"

"What?"

"Ketchup."

Haru and Kai burst out laughing.

The other two sighed and I just giggled a little.

"Ken, (Y/n) wanna go eat at the roof top?" Kazu suggested.

We nodded and started leaving the room.

"H-hey!! Don't leave us here!" I heard Haru struggling as he still cannot hold his laughter back. Kai on the other hand, is already in the floor rolling.