14 || Fourteen

YOU LIVE IN MY MIND, RENT FREE 

(Y/N)

Kags and I went home together as usual but as we were nearing to my house, we saw a woman who seemed to be in panic in front of my gate.

"Miss? Do you need anything?" I asked as we approached her.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I was too tired on the way home and I didn't notice that your rabbits were on the road... I am willing to pay for everything." She said as she bowed to us, giving the box of two dead rabbits.

I got sad, but I don't blame her. "It's okay... Just come to the funeral tomorrow." I said as I sniffed.

She thanked me and apologized again, promising to come to the funeral.

Kags and I proceeded inside my house as I cried. We put Cookies and Cream outside since we can't let their children see them like that.

I cried in Tobio's arms and he comforted me.

I messaged Yams, Tsukki, Hinata, and all of my club members to come tomorrow after school.

3RD PERSON

The next day, they were sad about the news so they all went to (Y/N)'s house to help him with the burial.

They were all wearing black, (Y/N) is sitting in between Tobio and Haru.

"I've finished digging your rabbits' hole." Kazu said.

"That's what she said." (Y/N) and Haru said in unison with a sad face. 

(Y/N) cleared his throat, "Come on guys, It's a funeral. Let's be serious now."

"Fuck you both." Kazu replied as he placed the shovel back.

Kai and Ken couldn't help but let out a laugh that they've been holding on for too long but they then cleared their throats as they attempted to make a serious face.

"I can't believe we're having a funeral for fucking rabbits." Tsukki said.

"We are now burying the rabbits of Mr. Kageyama and Mr. (L/N), please stand in front to give your speeches." Kaito said.

(Y/N)'s neighbor, whose name is Jessica wearing apple bottom jeans and boot with a fur, came first to give her speech.

"I am really sorry for the loss of your rabbits, It was my fault that I wasn't focused on the road. You two might be missed." She said as she bowed.

"Damn, double homicide." Kazu said, Ken trying his best to keep the serious expression.

"Bitch." (Y/N) half-whispered as he teared up again.