12 || Twelve

SATAN COULDN'T REACH HIM ON THE SURFACE SO HE SENT A DEMON

(TW: Self-harm, Bullying, Suicide attempt)

3RD PERSON

They checked on (Y/N) who's obviously in a state of panic. His eyes widen, looking down, avoiding eye contact from everyone, especially him. They got worried, even Tsukishima couldn't help but to notice (Y/N)'s odd behavior.

"Well that's good then, go sit beside Mr. (L/N). Be kind to him everyone, I'll be leaving now so use the remaining time to get to know each other. Goodbye." The teacher stated before leaving the classroom.

The students whispered about how lucky they are to have a lot of handsome boys in class with them together.

Kaji then went on his seat, everyone eyeing him. (Y/N) prayed that Kaji would not converse with him and to his misfortune, Kaji began to speak.

"Well well if it isn't my little (Y/N)." To (Y/N), his voice contains venom. A venom that will torture him, slowly draining the life out of his body.

"Please, not now.." (Y/N) spoke in a shaky voice earning a chuckle from Kaji.

"C'mon now, it's been a few years since we last saw each other. How long has it been? 2 years?" He continued to speak only to see (Y/N) covering his ears.

"Hey hey wait, I don't know who you are or what your relationship is with (Y/N) but you can clearly see that he's distressed right now so if you could plea-" Haru wasn't able to finish his sentence because Kaji pushed him hard enough to send Haru off the ground.

Gasps could be heard across the classroom. Everyone didn't expect what they just saw.

"I wasn't done talking, do not interrupt me." He said coldly, glaring at Haru.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" (Y/N) shouted at him as he pushed Kaji away to help Haru.

Kaji raised an eyebrow, "He interrupted me, you know how much I hate that right?" He smirked.

"What do you want? Why are you here again? Is it fun making fun of me?!" (Y/N) snapped, holding Haru by the wrist.

"I just want to explai-" Kaji said but (Y/N) didn't let him continue. "I don't need your fucking explanation! Just leave me alone." He shouted again.

Haru could feel (Y/N) trembling terribly, his friends was shocked. They have never witnessed this angry before. He's usually chill and very composed, they are terrified.

"Don't test me (Y/N), I know everything from you. Don't act like we've never had a past." Kaji said, smirking.

Then a loud slap was heard across the room. (Y/N) slapped Kaji hard enough to leave a red mark on his face. The room fell silent, no one could speak in this kind of atmosphere. The four volleyball players was afraid but also worried of (Y/N).