28 || Twenty Eight

MAKE ME LOVE MYSELF SO I MIGHT LOVE YOU

3RD PERSON

The band has finished their drinks and decided not to had back to the agency first. 

Since they have enough time before the rehearsal, they went to the arcade to have fun after a stressful week.

Haru and (Y/N) rushed inside like it's their last day.

The two instantly played street fighter to prove who's better at where. They said they'd try out all the games, money goes flying.

Kai and Ken tried the dance machine while Kazu were just there watching their things because apparently he doesn't "belong" there.

The smiles plastered in their faces are priceless, everyone can see how genuinely happy they are.

Being together brings happiness to each and everyone of them. Some might have a hard time expressing it, but they're really grateful to each other.

(Y/N) decided to stop playing with Haru since he's "too weak" so now Haru is sulking like a child who got stolen candy from.

Ken decided to rest so he watched over their things and Kazu went over to (Y/N) who is now playing the claw machine.

He's having a hard time getting the Eevee plushie which Kazu found adorable.

He snapped 4 photos in which went unnoticed by (Y/N).

He tweeted about it and laughed before helping his junior.

Kageyama

I had my notifications on to (Y/N)'s band's twitter account so when they tweet I instantly get notified.

I saw a notification pop up showing they've tweeted something. Opening it to see a sequence of (Y/N) struggling at the claw machine.

The caption said: "A literal child. #Kazu"

I giggled softly before liking and retweeting it.

'I look like a stupid fanboy but that doesn't matter, I am (Y/N)'s number 1 fan and I'm proud of it!'

I thought to myself as I smiled smugly, tapping my chin.

"Are you good bro?" Kaji asked.

I opened my eyes to see the two looking weirdly at me, their eyes are basically judging my every existence.

"What? I just saw CROW5 tweet." I said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Nevermind." Kaji said as he sighed, finishing his food.

 I may be a little too obsessed with (Y/N). Or should I say clingy?

I miss him so damn much that he started appearing in my dreams.