Y/n's New Friend [mondstadt]

"Are you ready you two?" Venti asked them. "Yes, we are!" Y/n said. "How about you old man" he turns to Zhongli.

"Yes, we are," He said. Venti smiled and lead them into the city. Zhongli looks around the city. "So let's start with my favorite place in Mondstadt"

"Angel's share! The greatest place to get wine!"

Y/n eyes sparkled they were in awe. "Can I try one!?" They asked. Venti giggle. "Sorry maybe when you're older," Venti said.

"Ok!"

"Hi, guys!" Paimon called. "Hey, traveler!"

"Zhongli what brings you here?" Paimon asked.

"Well you can blame This little blame for bringing me into Mondstadt" Zhongli pointed at Y/n who was not there.

"Well looks we need to find them," Venti said. Zhongli sighs wondering what he's going to do with that child.

"We tell the knights" Paimon suggests.

"That would be best come on let's go before they leave the city,"

They made their way to the knights and informed Master jean. "I see we will see that Y/n will be found before the end of the day. but Sir you don't look too concerned about the child's safety"

"It's a common occurrence at this... If Y/n is out of the city we could start by finding camps of hilichruls that looked like a massive boulder fell on top of it... Y/n is a destructive Child when Unchecked"

"Even when They are sick they can still wipe hoarders of Hilichruls and legions of Treasure hoarders and three Ruin guards"

Zhongli said with a grin on his face and with proudness in his voice.

"Is this true?" Jean turns to t/n who had a petrified face but managed to say yes.

So where is Y/n? Well, He/she is in Starfell Valley with their new friend Klee! "Y/n over here!" Klee called. Y/N catches up to her. They reached the lake where the fish were near the sandy shore. "Fish! Daddy Taught me how to fish but we don't have any fishing rod"

Y/n looks at Klee holding a jumpy dumpty. "What is that!?" Y/n pointed at the jumpy dumpty.

"It's a jumpy Dumpty! I throw in the lake and it explodes and we get fish!!!" Klee explained.

"Woah! But wouldn't that get us in trouble?" Y/n said. "It but it's really fun you should try it!" Klee said giving them the bomb

"Guys look!" Paimon pointed at the burning hilichrul camp. "Looks like they went feral with this camp"

"And it's burning this could only mean one thing!" Paimon turned to the traveler. "They meet Klee," T/n said

"Klee?" Zhongli looked at them.

"Klee she's the daughter of Miss Alice"

"Alice... Ahh yes I remember I was her tour guide in liyue"

"Klee is a lot like Y/n but this time Klee has bombs!"

*boom!!!* water shot into the air as fish meat fell on the ground. "Was it fun?" Klee asked. Y/n nodded.

"Now let's get back to the knight of Favonius headquarters before master Jean finds out!" She said as they left the crime scene.

It was almost night when they arrived at the headquarters. "Master Jean! Would you like to meet my new friend?" She asked walking the room with Y/n.

"Hello Y/n glad you are ok," Lisa said.

"Uhh... Oh! Hello, miss Lisa!" Y/n waved.

"This is Y/n Jean!" Klee said. Y/n waved at her.

"Looks like you left quite the trail of destruction you two," Venti said.

"Uncle Venti!" Y/n ran up to him "where did you run off to this time you little rascal? You had me all worried" Venti said Jokingly

"Sorry about that something caught my attention"

"Do you promise not runoff again?" Venti asked.

Y/n nodded. "Good!"

"Jean if you mind can you please watch over Y/n while I go tell the others"

"Venti wait-"

"I know what you're going say if you want to know the truth about Morax Wait for Him"

Venti said quietly slipping out of the Headquarters. "So are you suspicious satisfied?" Lisa asked. Jean sighs and shook her head no

After a quick minute, they finally returned to the headquarters. "Before we go in the office you have explained who you are"

Zhongli took a deep breath. "Did you tell them!?" Paimon angrily asked. "It's a simple matter of thinking," Venti said.

"Eh! What do you mean!?" Paimon yelled while the traveler pinched their Nose

"Well Since I'm Y/n Uncle hehe... And Zhongli is Y/n father It wouldn't out of the possibility that Jean would think that this man is The geo archon Morax. But could be a possibility that Zhongli is just a normal man and just has close ties to the Venti the bard!"

Paimon brain was melted butter at this point from thinking.

"Let's us just go in," He said turning the door handle.

"Papa!!!" Y/n ran up to Zhongli and hugged His legs Tightly. "Sir, I would like to ask something about you"

"Y/n go outside please" Y/n nodded and ran outside with Klee.

"Now with Y/n out of the way... Yes I am Morax"

After the lengthy explanation, The Acting GrandMaster's Curiosity has been satisfied but we all know that she will never be satisfied... That was a dumb joke.

"I see so the age of Gods has ended but what does the tsaritsa what with the Gnosis?" Jean asked herself.

"That's her matter and it is not ours," Zhongli said

"I guess"

"Well if there is not another matter we are going to discuss I say we take our leave and Continue our tour tomorrow"

"Oh, right the tour we got so caught up trying to find Y/n that we forget All about that" Venti said with a smile.

*Boom!* "Master Jean! He found these two blowing up the wind will."

A knight brought in Klee and Y/n. Zhongli sighed one last time and took Y/n's backpack and took Y/n stockpile of Mora.

"How much for that Wind will?"

The end.

Hey, First chapter to reach 1000 words!