Noelle's souvenir [Inazuma]

"Hehe!" Y/n let go of Noelle's hand as they begin to look around the market place it was strangely pack with Citizens today.

"Hey! Look at this place It change so much!" Venti Said pointing at the market place.

"Are you Buying anything?" He asked. "Do you think I have Any mora on me? Haha! You're jokes have gotten better over the years!!!" Venti laughed.

"But yes I am looking to buy something maybe a new Kimono!" Venti ran to the store.

"Hello My fair lady do you sell kimonos?" She nods. "We do ma'am we have a perfect color and fir for you!" She points at the beautiful kimono.

"Great I'll take it!" Y/n walked up. "how much?" They asked.

"Y/n do you know this Woman?" She bent down. "She's my Uncle" she putted the puzzle pieces together. "Ah! I'm sorry Sir for mistaken you for a Woman!" She apologizes over and over again.

"Hehe... It's nothing I'll still take the Kimono"

Noelle Looked around the Market place for maybe Anything to buy and take back to Mondstadt as A souvenir.

"Ummm... Mr. Zhongli can you help me pick out an item to take back to Mondstad?" She turns to him. "hmmm.. Ever well..."  She smiles. Zhongli nods in response.

"Perhaps this Archaic Sands of Eon It might help you with many of your skills..." Noelle held the item in her hand and examine it.

"I'll keep it in mind" she said putting it back. The two continue to look around.

After a modest minute of searching a small plushie caught her attention. A small Plushie of Y/n and The Raiden Shogun together.

"These Plushies..."
"Hoho! Look at these Y/n it's you and Baal!"

Venti dragged Them to Plushies. Y/n looked away Embarrassed.

"I'll take them!" Noelle said. "And that Sands of Eon"

"Uhh... Hello! Are heard you have decided to purchase these items" The shopkeeper said.

"Lucky for you this Plushie is the last one in stock right now" They said.

"Is there a story about this Plushie?" She asked. Y/n face turned redder The little Boy/Girl slowly made their way To their Father Leg and burying Their face deep in it.

"Oh yes! There is! The Raiden Shogun Set out a Challenge to all. Whoever can make a plushie of Y/n and her She would reward Several amazing goods! Many in Inazuma Wanted the Goods and treasure. The Competition was fierce But in the end The traveler ultimately won the Goods. But strangely He didn't took the main Treasure instead took only the stockpile of These weird star gems."

"What happened to the rest of Prizes?"

"They were given to the second place winner who was Guuji Yae. Anyways since Y/n is with you today... I wouldn't mind you taking this For free"

Noelle considered it but she said. "No thanks I'll pay" she said.

"Oh! Ever well in total That would cost you about 1,400 mora" She took her purse and paid the tole.

They all left the Shop with Y/n who's face was still buried in Zhongli's leg.

The end.

Ok Hello I want to To tell you that I'll be Taking a break for a while There's a lot of things happening right now like School, health and... Personally I'm a bit burnt out right now... So yeah  I'll be gone for a bit But I'll be back soon.

The end end.

Goodbye for now.