Welcome to the city of eternity [liyue?/Inazuma?]

"NO, YOU ARE NOT TAKING THEM TO INAZUMA!" Zhongli said. "come on Zhongli we'll take a good watch of them!" Paimon begged. "how about you traveler?" they shrugged and said nothing. "fine... I'll let them go with you but first you must sign a contract," He said. "ok sir!" after reading the contract. Paimon regretted it. "are the terms clear? all you have to do is to bring them back alive and with vision in hand. if not both of you shall suffer the wrath of the rock"

"Paimon thinks-" The traveler signed the contract. "good I take it you will be leaving tomorrow?" the traveler nods. Zhongli stood up and walked to Y/n room. "hey why did you sign the contract without me-" traveler shut Paimon's mouth.

A new day dawns over liyue... Paimon and the traveler waited outside in the Wangsheng funeral parlor waiting for Y/n. "Hello Traveler," a familiar voice said. they turned around. "hi Ningguang what are you going here?" Paimon asked. "I'm here to say goodbye to liyue's most loved child of course"

"How did you know?" Paimon said. "Y/n told me of course"

"they did!?" "of course they did the child came in yesterday very excited about something so I asked them what they were excited about that's when they were going to Inazuma with you two" she explained. the doors to the wangsheng opening. "sorry to keep you two waiting I had to pack last-minute items" Zhongli said holding the hand of a very jumpy Y/n. "It's alright Zhongli you didn't take too long" y/n hopped to the traveler's arms. "can you bring them in for a moment," Ningguang said. the traveler lends her Y/n to her. "Can you promise Miss Ningguang that you will stay safe while you are in Inazuma?" she asked. "OK, I promise!"

"Good" she smiles as the three adventurers went to go to the Alcor. "I'm worried about that child even when with their skill with the blade and geo mastery. I'm still worried about what will happen when the child loses their vision... I don't think that we will still see the same Adventurous child..." Zhongli sighed.

"I should return to my Duties"

"I for this hour Mind If we have some tea?"

He nods.

Ahh... Guyun stone forest sights of tall mountain spears and where the Alcor is currently Anchored.

"Ah! You're here and What is Ningguang's Priced possession doing here?" She asked.

"They're here to Travel with us to Inazuma" paimon explained. "Are you sure are you ready for Inazuma?" Beidou bent down to put her hand on Y/n's head. "Yep! The traveler will protect me!" Y/n said smiling on!

"Alright let's set sail!" The Alcor's Anchor pull. The sails billowed in the wind. The large paddles rowed. They head south for Inazuma the city of Eternity!

"Stat safe Y/n may your trip to Inazuma be filled with joy and happiness," Zhongli smiled from up top the Spear mountains.

After the long and dangerous journey, they made it to ritou...

The end...

So who's first?