Why Stomach hurt!!?? [WARNING]

Warning: Blood, Cannibalism?, Gore, and Psychopaths.

You    have    been    warned...   Reader

________________________________________________________________________________

"ghhghghuhghhhh" Y/n laid down on the grass... As their Stomach seemed to not like what they ate earlier.

"Hilichruls mixed with Abyss mages and Pyro Slimes are the worst when digesting... But it was So delicious!"

Y/n felt the heart beat of the world. "Ow.... It hurts" Y/n got up as the sound of Angry hilichrul draws closer and Closer.

"Company..."

"Come at me!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!"

.....

Y/n was knee deep in bodies... "Mmmm... Ahhh... I'm going to be a Murderer aren't I?"

Y/n's outfit was now a bloody and the stomachache hasn't gone away. They laid on top of the dead Bodies. More will probably come, "at least now they won't have to worry about monsters"

"Maybe I could start a business" Y/n told themselves as they Continue slowly slip down the bodies...

"For Hilichruls a funeral service for the Millions that Day each Week... And Maybe kill them? It would be a good Foul making Business"

Y/n sat up, "I need to find something to cure this" They Stood up and limped back to liyue.

...

"We need to deal with that Child" The Princess Spoke up, "but your highness..." 
"I have no Care if that Child is the God or not, They disrupt our plans... we need to do something about that Child..." 

"I shall Infrom them your Highness" The Lectro bows to her. She knows what must be Done... 

the end...

hmmmmm... I messed up right now...