times in Liyue are Changing (AU)

This is request made by a reader, the decision to make this an alternative universe within an Alternative universe, was choice to make it so sperate this Y/n and the Child one. Since they probably won't match each that much.

Let's start.

---

"If you want to meet with, Rex Lapis personally you could talk to my Niece/Nephew, their name is Y/n" Venti Told them.

"Uhhhh... Can you give us A physical description?" Paimon asked the Bard.

"Sure!" He handed then a sheet of paper with the basic description of them.

"A young man/woman around their Early 20s and with H/c and e/c and s/c they, can be usually be spotted taking care of a Child named Qiqi or Around Their father. Funeral parlor Consultant, Zhongli."

"Now be on your way traveler!!!" Venti bids them farewell. Paimon and Aether were off! To a new land!

Y/n Sat down on their Father's chair and in Cloud retainer's Abode. They take a sip of tea... But this was Interrupted by a sharp pain on their neck.

"I see that auntie hasn't Told who I am yet? I guess with her chatty personality she would have at least brought up my name once and a while"

The sharp point slowly dig deep Into their skin. They leaped out of its path.

"Calm friend, I mean not to disrespect My Father's honor" they told the young girl Infront of them.

She lunges at him, but they were already behind her. "Look I don't want to hurt you"

She strikes at them once again. "look like you won't stop" they were on in the air.

She Jumps up. "So to restrain is the second best option" before she could make a move Adepti Sigil already have her feet arms and Torso Locked

"Unhand me!" She demanded. "No?" They questioned, Y/n walked back to their father's Chair.

"It would seem you too keep up your Father's skill"

"You mistake me, for an Adepti once Again Auntie." They released the young lady they had restrain. "Times in Liyue are Changing, Auntie... The contract years ago, and it is coming soon"

They said sipping their tea. "Father seems to have something planned for all of us, and by Contract I cannot tell you what he said to me"

Chapter Preview.

I might make this as it's own Novel but for Now it will remain a chapter.