Time isn't Something You lack...

:)

...

as the fireworks preparation is being finalize, Y/n was looking on liyue harbour on top of mount Tianheng. They sat down and looked onwards to wear the fireworks will be, Will they wait and looked back on the past week. just a few weeks ago they were having the time of their life. now they are having the worst week, of their life... They feel like they have reached the end of the road, they feel like unaccomplished... They know that's not true.

They wonder how could this have happened? "Unaccomplished..." Y/n whispered.

Zhongli walks up to his Child, He smiled and sat down next to them.
Y/n's mind began calm down. "Is everything alright?" Y/n raised their head to meet His eyes. Y/n shakes their head... "Then tell me... What's wrong? I'm here to listen." Y/n lowered their head...

Silence filled the area around... Zhongli waited patiently for them to talk. Minutes went by without them Talking.

Another Minute by and The only sound they could make is... A soft whimper which burst out into Crying.

Y/n cried into Zhongli's arm. "Dad... I just want to smile again!" Y/n cried to him.

"Then, I'll try to make you, happy." He said as Y/n continues to cry a river. "Your life is infinity and long. The possibility of life endless, you have only uncovered only a handful of surprises. So while your are still young... Live out the things that you find to your Liking and remember... Time isn't something you Lack"

Y/n nods as they slowly stopped to cry... "There we are..." Zhongli wiped away their tears. Y/n sat on Their father's lap and watched as the Fireworks Fly out.

The end.

This is shit...

I could have easily fit this in the last one. But it didn't sit right with me, But Still I hope you enjoyed this. I had A lot of fun making and Writing this. So you see you soon for more adventures.