Bow down to Y/n! Thine Flower Born Heir!

"Zhongli When is Y/n coming back? It's boring not having them Around!" She asked Him, He turns to her and Gave her a Shrug.

"You don't know?" He shakes his head. "Uggghhh!!!" she limped on the Chair.

*Knock!*.... .... *Knock! Knock!* Zhongli stood up and walked to the door. "remember to advertise Coupons for 40% off and also buy on take one"

He opened the door. "I'm Back" She heard a soft and Faint Voice but a familiar voice.

"I suspected as much" Hu tao Poked her curious little head out to see little Y/n Smiling softly.

The noticable Difference? Out grown hair, Horns, and a Radiant Glow of Golden brown around the ends of Their Hair, The Hint of Rocks was in the air.

Y/n Stared Deeply into her, with their pentagon shaped Pupils. It let out a little Glow. "A-a-a-a-a Adeptuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssss!!!!" She screamed into the Night skies.

"I suppose you are Correct, I took in a Adepti"

"You knew!?" "A long time now"

...
...

"In fact I believe they might be a direct Descendant of the late great Rex Lapis" He had a look of Pride on his Face

"Aiya! Why didn't you tell me sooner! Could have you thought of the Sales! Having a cute little Child Adpeti as our sales person!?"

Y/n smirked, "I would take it" Hu tao had a big smile on her face. "For a Price"

"What is it? Double the pay!?"

"No I'm already full in money how about... No pranks"

"That's alright their are always other victims!"

"On anyone" "I can't have that!"

"Then no Job" She turned to Zhongli, "I would say it's fair"

...

The Next Day came Bright and talks, Talks of Y/n and Their new Look. Like "Could horns be Props? Or are they like Miss Ganyu's or Yanfei?" Or "have seen Y/n they got a bit squishy and look more Cute now" and... It's Empty...

The Office was Starved for someone to keep them stress while in work. Y/n hasn't been back for almost 2 weeks now. 

"Surely Two weeks without them wouldn't be a problem"

"But Lady Ningguang Don't you also Miss Your Chi-" She let out a Glare to them all "I... you... Miss Y/n too?"

"Not all" she pointed Behind them. "excuse me Sir, can post Flyers or pamphlets around here?" Y/n asked a Guard. "ahhh... No Sorry... Y/n"

"Let them post the Advertisement" She said. "Oh!- I guess you may" Guard Nodded his head.

"Y/n you're back!" They were swarmed by members of staff.

...

After all the scuffle, hugging and Crying. The staff took the pamphlets and Flyers.

They were Place in a Very Familiar Position spot. Y/n turned to Ningguang. "Welcome back" She said. Y/n hugged her tightly. "Where have you been?"

She asked as she played with their hair.

"Home" Y/n Replied with a soft Tune. She smiled and just responded, "I would like to see it someday"

The end.

Back in Business, this time with permanent Changes! Don't worry about the old one they're still there.