Keqing's incorrect assumption? [Liyue]

"silly chapter alert!"

song in this chapter by: Fishy Bishie.

Fil. Version for like if I remember correctly, 19% of my audience who are my Filipino brothers... But mostly sister, 60% of you are also female, also kamusta kayo! Ano- English lyrics at the end.

____

"You Did well Y/n!" Xinyan said ruffling the little Child's hair. Y/n giggle as he ran Backstage.

"Alright folks! The liyue Talent will be back after a quick break! Remember the food is at the sides!"

Xinyan announced as the red curtain fell.

"Don't worry Keqing you'll do fine" Ganyu said Looking at Xiao. "Right, Xiao?"

He just stood crossing his arms. "Mr. Xiao!!!" Y/n called. "I have to leave" He said teleporting away.

"Ganyu can you go me a favor? Can you see if Aether is there?"

Ganyu nods and looks into the audience... Finally some alone time... Keqing let out a breath of air... Ganyu steps back into back stage.

"He's there, it would seem the people of liyue want to have His autograph"

Keqing nods. "Keqing you're up next!" Xinyan called as walks back into the stage.

The curtains were raised again. "Welcome back folks! Our show goes on and the next talent is... None other than the yuheng of liyue! Lady Keqing!

"Ohh!!! Keqing is playing!" Paimon said all giddy and happy.

"The yuheng of liyue?" Ayaka asked. "Oh she does work of Tianquan" Paimon explained. "Oh..."

"Oh! Oh!" Y/n took their ukulele. "Just leave it there! I'll fix the jade cutter later!" Y/n said running out of the room, Xiao followed them.

Keqing stood Infront of the audience. Y/n quickly Rushes in.

Keqing looked around the audience and there aether gave her a thumbs up!.

She sighed... she looks at y/n They gave a quick wink at him. Y/n played the first chord.

"Oh, Ngumiti lang siya sayo Bumalik agad ang feelings mo Sinabi lang pangalan mo Nahulog ka agad, GAGO!Mabait lang siya oo Oh, tanggapin mo na Hindi na yan mag-iiba..."

the crowd cheered on as she sang the first verse, but their screams were drowned out by... what he'll say after...

"Wag kang mag-expect kasi masasaktan ka lang Wag kang mag-assume para hindi ka mag-mukhang tanga Wag kang mag-expect kasi masasaktan ka lang Wag kang mag-assume, tanga"

she continued, as the crowd went wild again but all she could hear or see is Aether face he seemed to enjoy the show.

"Hindi na magiging kayo Isaksak sa kokote mo Oh, Imposible yan Kailangan mo ng Sweet madame, pitoMag move on ka na diyan Oh, respetuhin mo ang sarili mo...Ikaw lang ang nasasaktan diba"

...she puts on a smile.

"Ahah, Wag kang mag-expect kasi masasaktan ka lang Wag kang mag-assume para hindi ka mag-mukhang tanga Wag kang mag-expect kasi masasaktan ka lang..."

"sorry Keqing... we can't"

her smile disappeared as Y/n looked at her confused... she blocks those thoughts and puts on a sad smile.

"...Kaya wag kang mag-assume, tanga"

the end.

---

this was just a silly chapter anyways here's the English lyrics.

"They just smiled at you And your feelings came back They just called your name And you instantly fell Stupid! "They're just nice" I know Just accept it That wont ever change."

"Don't expect anything Because you'll just get hurt in the end Don't assume anything So you wont end up looking like an idiot Don't expect anything Because you'll just get hurt so don't assume anything Idiot"

"You wont end up together get that to your head it's impossible you'll need seven sweet madame just move on have some respect for yourself you're the only one getting hurt, right?"

"ahah! Don't expect anything because you'll just get hurt don't assume anything so you wont end up looking like an idiot Don't expect Anything Because you'll just get hurt... so don't assume idiot"

the end end.

I've been thinking of starting a channel where I just read lore from the wiki, you know I might make that reality someday. I'll tell you when I do start it. It'll probably boring.

Song if you want to listen: https://youtu.be/VNHVjlKM3VM

it's not rickroll.

the end end end.

uid: ✌︎☹︎☹︎ ✌︎☼︎☜︎ 🕈︎☜︎☹︎👍︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎ ☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎🕯︎💧︎ 💣︎✡︎ 🕆︎✋︎👎︎🖳︎ 🖰︎🗏︎🗏︎🗏︎📄︎🗄︎🖰︎📂︎🗄︎ ☼︎☜︎💣︎☜︎💣︎👌︎☜︎☼︎ ✋︎❄︎🕯︎💧︎ ✌︎💧︎✋︎✌︎☠︎ 💧︎☜︎✞︎☜︎☼︎📬︎ ☜︎☠︎✞︎✡︎ ✋︎💧︎ 💣︎✡︎ ☠︎✌︎💣︎☜︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ ✌︎☜︎❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎ 🏱︎☼︎⚐︎☞︎✋︎☹︎☜︎