It's the mythical sword Dool Blade [Dragonspine]

This chapter is a joke, no like it's a joke...

Tw: bread and bread with tumors, bread tumor monsters, dull blade, engineer, soldier, medic and teleporters, dragonspine, albedo, sucrose, Words.

---

"Brrr... So cold..." Y/n said as they rub their hands together. Albedo turns to them and Gives them a warming bottle.

"Here, this should help," he said as Y/n quickly takes it. They examine the bottle with a little Seelie inside. They look at albedo with a blank face.

"Just pour it" Y/n nods and Albedo went back to his research. Y/n pours the bottle's contents. The Seelie inside flies out and creates a ring of warmth around them.

"Hmmm... So warm" they said. Y/n stood up and walked up to Albedo. "Going out already?" He asked looking at the small child.

"Yep!" Y/n nods. Before they could go Albedo gave them some more warming bottles.

"I'll be back soon! Bye, Mr. Albedo!" Y/n waving goodbye! Albedo sighs and waves back.

Y/n set out! Aether just recently got that weird rail thingy to the skies and they want to go see the view.

But they ran into a problem. "Ahh! Crud! I need ameno to power this?!" They sighed and sat down next to it. They all looked around left, right, down and u- wait...

"Aha! So you are climbable!" Y/n shouted! They scaled the mountain killed some Hilichruls, collect chests, and most importantly they took in the spectacular views.

They once reached the top but... Again... "No!" They cried out in agony!

"I created it, by teleporting it somewhere and back to here," Sucrose said, while albedo looked around.

"Is something wrong, Mr. Albedo?" She asked hearing the cries of Y/n faintly.

"No there's nothing wrong"

Y/n sat there distraught and helpless. They sigh and... Wait is this a joke?

I turned to Envy who was sitting there on his phone watching memes. "Dool blade," he said as he returned to watch.

Right... Y/n looked at their vision... They summoned a tall pillar and glided out from there...

"Haha! I made it!" They said excitedly, they climbed up and they were met with sight to behold. There sat a regular-looking dull blade just with a tag on it saying Dool blade.

They took the sword and they ran back to Albedo's camp.

"Have you figured it out yet?" She asked as Albedo examine the bread monster with tumors.

"Hmmm... Yes, it's some sort of self-aware beauty mark that only manifests in an environment of pure wheat" he said tapping the glass container. "Look it hates us so much," He said.

"Mr. Albedo!" A soft yet high-pitched called out. "Ah! Your back did you find anything interesting?"

They presented him with a dull blade.

"Ah! I know this weapon is the mythical sword dool blade..."

I can't do this anymore... "Hey where are going?" Envy called out for David to come back. "Well... What did I expect?" "At least that's our longest-lasting employee," Vanity said. "Be quiet you" he Shrugged

The end.

This was a joke and it's 2:30 in the morning. I need to go to bed...

"So we're fine just as long nobody teleports bread!"

"Question?"

"What your question soldier"

"I teleported bread"

"How much?"

"I have done nothing but teleport bread for three days"

*crack!* "where have you been sending it!?"

*rumble*