liyue's play

I've been debating if Beidou should play Rex lapis or have only be Zhongli...

___

Once again it's was another normal day in liyue well not... Exactly, talks about a large play in liyue is taking place sometime this week. Many from across the lands from the land of Bards and Ballets to even the cold land of snezhnaya to Hot land of Natlan, so let's find out what this chapter is about.

Hu tao steps into the stage... The audience waited patiently for her to speak. She looks backstage Everyone gave a thumbs up! She breath in a deep on before clapped her hands together. The lights went out.

"Welcome, dear audience members to the tale of two dear friends... One stands while the other laid and mountain of Glaze lilies... This is the tale of Guili plains the land before liyue!" Her voice echoed throughout the court. The sound of footsteps could be heard. The lights went up and pointed towards Ninggaung playing the role of Guizhong the God of dust.

She was sat amongst the glaze lilies. She sang a little Lullaby to herself as she played with the glaze lilies around.

Another one's footsteps echoed. She opened her eyes too meet a man. "Ah! Has one gathered an audience?" Guizhong asked to person.

"Does One's name must be said to you?" Zhongli asked Playing the role of the geo archon.

She scoffs "I am Guizhong, God of Dust and Adepti"

"Rex lapis, God of contracts, it is a pleasure meeting another Adepti" the two shook hands.

That was when she Joyously and solemnly manifested a strange dumbbell to the Adepti.

"And what might this be?" He asked. "A Dumbbell I call it the memory of dust it holds all of my knowledge and Challenge you to Unlock it" She said handing the dumbbell to him.

"Could this Be out pledge of allegiance?"

She laughed at his words... The lights faded away.

"The two became acquainted with each other... The two matched other with Rex lapis great strength and unbreakable will and Guizhong with her wits and knowledge of mechanics she and the Adeptus Cloud retainer constructed The Guizhong Ballista..."

The lights lit back and shined down at the two friends as they walked in plains before they stopped and turned to Audience members.

"I sense a grave in this land... I feel a that we raise our hand to behind our people form the dangers of Gods and other beings of Evil"

"Hmmm... How about this! Since this war will most likely a bloody one... So if one of perished. I challenge ourselves to become wiser and knowledgeable than we we're Before!"

The lights once again the lights faded into black as the sounds of a thousand men shook the stages and blades clashed the lights lit up in a blaze frantically flashing on and off... Until it finally it call fall on Rex lapis and Guizhong.

"Having fun?" She asked. "One has to focus my Friend"

"I'll take that as a yes!" Guizhong attacked at the blacked out figure. The lights went wild again as they flashed.

Before it all falls silent... The audience waited for something too happen...

The winds around the audience blow more stronger and stronger... The calm weather ignited into a Thunderstorm. Lucky the audience were under a roof.

The sound of a blade unsheathing A bright glow of sword. The lights flash at a small figure... Y/n Playing themselves the Lord of Shadows.

Rex lapis looked at the God And Y/n looked back. With each passing second the sword Y/n held began to consume the light and darkening the stage. The Strom became stronger and the Winds blew stronger.

Y/n charge at Rex lapis who stood his ground. Y/n jumped up and lunge at him. He blocked their attacks and pushes back. Y/n used the momentum to lunge at Guizhong.

She was stabbed in the abdomen the Sword exploded into veil of shadows the lights faded out another Pierce sound was heard.

The lights lit up and shined down at Guizhong looking at the sky as she laid in a bed of Glaze.

Rex lapis ran to her side. She turned to him.

"Do you... Any wishes?" He asked.

"Can you remember that... Dumbbell I gave you... When we first met? Forget about... I re-announce my challenge! Become Wiser and knowledgeable than-" her words were cut off as her life faded away...

The storms and winds calmed down. As the red curtain fell...

The audience clapped in amazement they cheered on in joy! Delighted they were indeed!

Backstage Y/n was licking some Ice creams that Chongyun made.

Ninggaung slowly walked up behind them.

She hugged them tightly! "Ahh! Sis your back already!?"

The surrounding turns dark and the chanting of a thousand souls called. Ninggaung let go of them.

"You did well" Zhongli said giving them their favorite food.

"Since when could you do those abilities?" Beidou asked.

"Hehe... It looks like those pearls did more to me than I expected..." Y/n whispered...

"Incredible work! Everyone!" The Joyous voice of the Bard called.

"Yes quite the performance!" Ei said.

"Thank you too for making the effects" Zhongli said.

"Hoho!? Our old friend giving us praise!?"

Hu tao ruffled Y/n's fluffy hair. "Good job little Director!" She said Hugging them tightly.

Y/n sighed...

The end...

See you in like Monday. Also Hello lord of The shadows.

The end end.

Uid:/