small town teyvat [Modern Au] 40k

Hello, drained envy Here By the time I'm write half of these It's probably 7:00PM and Tomorrow it's exam day but Right now it's 5:20AM in the morning. That's my prediction

I wanted to make somethings in this au a bit different...

Archons: they somewhat exist...

Vision:

Yes they do... But not until let's say... WW2, after German was defeated the ambitious of the allied power's men was strong! And but the last of Japanese empire also we're ambitious to defend their nation and so they were in a stalemate and... Alright they capture the nearest island to Japan USA launch the nukes.

USSR joins in, Japan surrenders. Then Anime to Video games to modern day.

Delusion:

USSR

Creatures:

Slimes and Hilichrul exist. Other creatures are in keep in secure defend land. Slimes are common pets in earth. Hilichrul are Humans with their own language and Nation off somewhere in like the Caribbean.

COVID:

alright class today we are learning a new word NO.

That's the rules and who's knows This would all be gone when the next one shot comes out...

---

It was a nice warm day in Canada, The Retired lord of Geo was running a small coffee shop in the city, well small isn't what People would call but He sees it as a small business.

*Ring ding!*

"Shouldn't you be back home?" Xiao asked crossing his arms.

Y/n titled their head. "Dad is not here right now, his buying groceries with mom"

Y/n stood there and didn't really care. Y/n walked up to the counter.

"One Latte, please" "go Home"

*Ring ding!*

"And shouldn't you be at work?" Xiao asked Ganyu.

"We we're... Let off early today" She said smiling.

"Xiaaoooo" Y/n puts their hard earned money on the counter.

"No." Xiao said Giving His little brother/sister money.

"Big bro!" Y/n screamed.

"Be quiet and Go home" Xiao said Crossing his arm.

"Come on Big bro it wouldn't hurt to make them a latte"

Ganyu said petting the sad Y/n. "Hmph... Fine" Xiao went and beings Making Y/n's latte.

"You better, go home after drinking your latte" Y/n nods joyously as they happily skipped over to Ganyu. Who was texting someone on her phone.

"Who's that your texting?"

"Oh... It's just Dr. Baizhu asking me if I can Babysit qiqi on the Saturday." She said putting her phone down.

"Here you are" Xiao placed Y/n's latte down.

"Thanks Big bro! I love up!" Xiao nods.

Xiao: 3 Ganyu: 234

Xiao looks of the windows... And there they are Mr. Zhongli and Mrs. Ninggaung and their shared bank account childe.

The three enter the store. "Afternoon Comrade! Can I have latte?"

"That'll be 2C$" Childe took his credit card.

"No problem! Here" Childe Gave him his credit card.