May 1st 10k special part 1 [teyvat]

May 1st you might think it an insignificant day, but not for everyone. Y/n rose bright and early as always. they turned their head to their pet Mr. Hydro. they placed three apples and pet the slime. Y/n smiled and walked out of his room.

"good morning Y/n!" Hu tao hugged them warmly. "mmm! you're so soft!" She said slowly letting them go. Y/n smiled at the and he stepped out of the funeral parlor. they looked around the city was unusually empty this morning, Y/n shrugged and ran out of the city. Zhongli watches as they ran out of the city running to gather some noblesse artifacts. he turns to Ningguang. "let's get ready for their party"

"What did you get!?" Paimon asked, Aether took the royal urn.

geo damage bonus%

def%
crit rate%
crit damage%
Atk%

"oh, that's really good!" 

"what's with the look?" Paimon asked

"what's with the look?" Paimon asked. Aether pointed at the defense stat. "oh! come don't be like that it's not going there!" she said.

Aether took out his other artifacts and infused them along with the mora to enhance it. he prayed and hoped that it will not roll into def% but alas Rngesus has made his choice. it rolled in def%. "No worries we have to do a lot more," Paimon said. after a couple more artifacts... it... rolled all in def%.

"looks like it's this will be our gift for Noelle," paimon said. He sighs went in another run.

"Hello!" Y/n's soft voice jumped them. "Whoa! You scared us there Y/n!" Paimon said. "Hehe... I was told to come here by Miss Ningguang... And oh here!" Y/n handed him a letter sealed.

He opens the letter. "Hello, traveler... Today is Y/n's Birthday and we have some final preparation before their birthday party. Can you distract them while we finish the preparations. As far as we know They don't that it is their birthday. Their party will be held at Liyue. Zhongli will come and take Y/n" The letter ended. He looked at Paimon then to Y/n who was smiling cutely.

"Hey, Y/n do you want to come with us on our adventure today?" Paimon asked. Y/n perks up and nods.

---

Liyue is a busy city but today is busier than ever before. No one can deny it Y/n was the second best thing to happened to them.

"There's is still more to do... Have we handed out the invitations yet?" Zhongli asked. "Yes, we have... Unless there are more people you want to invite" Zhongli smiled. "Maybe a few old friends"

He said as a crow landed on the Railing. He pets it and gave it letters directed to the Raiden shogun, Yoimiya, and Miss kamisato Ayaka.

"Who are those letters for?" "You shall see in due time"

"Hey, old man I brought Y/n's cake, It's their favorite flavor too!" The bard appeared behind him. "Good," he said.

"Now I need to get my ballads ready!" She said as he glided away.