midsummer Joy part 3 [GAA]

The group left the wave rider and begin to walk to the central platform.

"There he is!" Paimon called "razor!" Klee called, dancing.

"Everyone I am here," He said walking up to them.

"Razor are you, ok?" Jean asked. "Do you need healing?" Barbara asked. Razor shakes his head.

"No, need Okay," He said, "what are you doing here?" aether asked. "I smelled something" he hands something to him. "this gives to you" paimon and Aether walk to him "what is this?"

"clear smell same as letter," He said "razor did mention that his letter had a smell to it," Diluc said. "also this and that same smell" Razor revealed a weird object. "that is a device used to power the maguu kenki," Zhongli said. "if we put in the maguu kenki if no doubt active the machine, perhaps that's what this dodo-king wants us to do" he elaborated.

"here" razor hands him the object. "me?" razor nods. "yes... I don't understand... but traveler clever" He takes the object and walks over to the maguu kenki. "be prepared to fight this machine is designed to fight," Zhongli said preparing his polearm. "then will be ready," Keaya said.

the traveler slowly walks up to the machine and inserts the object.

---

the machine stands up its mask opening-up and-

"I will have order!"
"your verdict is..."
"This moment will be frozen in time!"
"feel this ancient power!"
"terra smash!"
"blow them all up!"
"*howl!*"
"barbatos guide us!"
"come on we can do it!"
"Raining Volley!"

(rip)

The machine was cut down in seconds.

It dropped three crystals. Red, yellow and blue. "That was quick," Paimon said as they surrounded the three questions.

"What are these crystals?" She asked. "We should ask the experts" They turned to Zhongli and Albedo. "I hope your faith isn't misplaced... But what Mr. Zhongli said and the appearance, it would seem that this machine is of Inazuma origins"

"Was it built for fighting like ruin guards?" Paimon asked waving her small hands around.

"It is but for it to attacks us out of the blue and to how quickly it went down... I believe that this maguu kenki... Was damaged," Zhongli said.

"But as far as I know Inazuma is still under the sakoku decree, how such a capable machine be out here?" Jean asked.

"That question can only be answered by the people who first inhabited these islands" Zhongli answers.

"People?" Klee looks up to them. "I'm sure that the keen of us had seen signs of human life here in these islands," Albedo said. Klee looked at three crystals. "look a letter!" she called looking at it. "what does it say!?" paimon asked hastily. "mysterious dodo-king, mysterious dodo-king, he sleeps alone on the southwesterly isle. the bad child made him wait too long, the days grow dark, the stars are rising. greedy spirit, greedy spirit, you made the moon run a ring. keys of three colors guarded by a strange fish, the secret lies here, do you dare proceed?" she finished reading the contents.

"more cryptic letters?" Jean said looking to the sky. "he's trying to tells us something" Aether said. "what could mean?" barbara said frustrated. "hmm... southwesterly island, I believe that this letter is referring to that island over there" Zhongli said pointing at the island with a "weird round thingy"

"then we let's investigate," Diluc said. "very well let's go," Jean said.

One last time. They all boarded the ship and sailed towards the island. "yahoo!" Y/n jumped out and glided to the island. they landed on the course, rough and irritating sand. They walked towards the weird shield. before they could move Zhongli caught their hands. "drat, I've been caught" They said. "What is this thing?" Paimon asked as they all stared at the large force field.