No Bizarre happenings [liyue]

Mondstadt is the city of freedom and Liyue is the City of Contracts, Inazuma is the city of eternity.

But let's not dwell on it for now. Let's get to Little Y/n Adventures. The streets of liyue bustle with People looking for something to buy. Most people by now know of their little Geo manipulation child Y/n. They loved the Kid.

Y/n was running around the Harbour looking for something good to buy and give it to Zhongli. When They spot Ningguang with another adult.

They abandoned what they were doing and went to talk to them.

"Next time try not to get into that much trouble," Ningguang said finishing up the conversation.

"Hi!" Y/n walked up to them with a smile on their face. "Oh hello, Y/n what brings to The harbor?" She asked Picking up the 5-year-old.

"Nothing much just looking for something to give To dad!" Y/n said.

"Then might suggest a new teapot set,"

"Ohh... that's a good idea!"

"haha... go now come back here after you give your gift to your father" ningguang kissed Y/n's cheek. "haha!!! ok, I'll come back!" Y/n jumped down and ran to find a tea set. "can you give me one?" Beidou asked pointing at her cheek. "Sure!"

"I was joking..." she said pushing her away. "hmph can't handle the heat?" beidou rolled her eyes.

"Come, Zhongli let's get some food for my birthday," The tall gingered hair man said. (that's a weird way to phrase it) "dad! look at what I got you!!!" Y/n held up a box. Zhongli took the box and opened it. "A tea set. thank you Y/n" Zhongli said.

"your welcome Dad!" Zhongli closed the box and placed down it down on the table. "would you like to come with me and Childe to the third-Round Knockout?" He asked. y/n shook her head "Sorry, but Miss Ningguang said to meet with her!" Y/n said jumping up and down. "well then you would not want to keep her waiting" Zhongli petted Y/n's head. they ran out of the funeral parlor.

"who did you seduce to get that kid?" Childe asked. "we'll talk about Y/n later"

"~and all that Glitters is Gold, only shooting break the mold~" Y/n Sung walked over to ningguang.

"Alright take them to my ship," Beidou said. "I'm back!" y/n called. the two turned to Y/n. "hello Y/n may I introduce you to Captain Beidou the leader of the Crux fleet"

"Captain Beidou?" Y/n looked at her and tilted their head. "Never heard of her," Y/n said.

The end! wait...

"Do you want to go on a big ship?" she asked. Y/n gasped and their Eyes Sparkled. "can I really?!" Y/n had a huge smile on their face. "Sure! let's go right now!" Beidou said with a warm smile. "Yay! Ok, let me go tell dad!"

"I'll talk to your father you two go on ahead to the ship," Ningguang said. Beidou took Y/n's hand and they head to her ship.

"ah, Beidou your Back" A strange boy? man? "who's this?" The strange Guy looked at Y/n. "hello Kazuha and this is Y/n"

"surname?" He asked. "uhh... who's your dad?" Beidou asked. "Zhongli!"

"What's his last name?" Y/n thought for a while...

(Wait what is Zhongli's last name? ok, let me look it up... ok there is no information that is official from mihoyo... so lapis is it!...)

"Hmm, oh yeah My last name is Lapis," Y/n said "quite an interesting name," Kazuha said.

"what's your name Mister?" Y/n asked. "haha... well my name is kaedehara kazuha" Beidou strikes thinking pose. Here comes the Champion...

the end...

Time for Inazuma! also happy Birthday to Snezhnaya's greatest love machine!