Geo Family Part 1 [dragonspine]

Geo Family out in dragonspine (part 1)

"he'll will never satisfied..." Y/n silently sang as they traverse the thick snow of dragonspine. their stomach began to rumble as snow was tempting, them to eat it. "once the snow is thick enough we can eat it" a voice echoed inside their head. Y/n slowly reached for the thick snow.

"we should find some wood to light before you get a cold..." A voice said. "it's alright, I'll be fine how about you?" Another voice said.

"you need not worry I'll be fine" Y/n poked their hungry head out of the bush. it was their father and mo- lady Ningguang. Y/n quickly peeked away before sit down and taking a warming bottle.

Y/n cracked it open letting a small Seelie out. Y/n warmed before taking a Journal scribbling a little before Poking their head out again.

"Ahh, I see, Can I tag along? I've been sucrose has been pushing to take break"

"Oh may I come too? I always wanted to see Y/n with their parents"

Albedo Puts away the Kamera. "Very well, you all can come with us" Zhongli said.

"May I ask what is the Tianquan of liyue and A Funeral consultant be out in the middle of Frozen wasteland?" The smart and curious Albedo asked.

"A family-"
"Exploration"

"A family exploring? Dragonspine quite  interesting" Albedo said.

"So where's Y/n?" ninggaung turned to Zhongli. He closed his eyes. Y/n's geo vision begins to shimmer and Glow.

"Eek!" They let out. "Looks we found them" Albedo said turning to Voice.

Y/n breath an angry sigh as they stomped towards Zhongli who can't help but smile at His Son/daughter.

"Are you cold?" He asked. Y/n folded their arms and Stared angrily. Zhongli waved around a piece of candy.

Y/n face turn to joy and took the candy. "Albedo, do you have anywhere for us to see?"

"Hmmm... Not much but perhaps meeting the boar king would work?"

"It might, can you take us there?"

Albedo nods and waved motioned everyone to follow. Y/n climbed on Ninggaung and sat on her shoulder...

They all trudged from the snow... The thick and fluffy snow... It looked edible. That's when they all stopped Y/n looked up it was an unusual hilichrul.

"How strange..." Albedo said. "You're next Wei!" Y/n jumped Infront of him.

The hilichrul gripped his hand and looked at them and splurged some Words before walking slowly.

"Hoo, your approaching me?"

The hilichrul said something how he can't give them cabbages without getting closer or something...

"Then come as close as you like..."  Y/n began to walk closer to him.

"What's happening?" Noelle asked. "Something..."

Albedo took out his camera.

"Hiyah!" The hilichrul gets hits and falls back into a briefcase.

...

Y/n rested their head on Noelle's hair as they begin to fall asleep.

"Oh! Right! Sir may I get your name?" She asked. "Zhongli and you?"

"Noelle" he nods. "A pleasure" she nods too.

"And we are here!" Albedo Said preparing a canvas.

"So where is this boar king?" Ninggaung asked.

"Look ahead to that cave" he pointed. "You might Want to hand over y/n over here.

Noelle nods and hands him the child.

The three who didn't stay behind and paint approached the cave. A great and mighty roar came form the dark.

Two red eyes came from the dark. Footsteps begins to click and click closer. The boar king ran out and roared.

"Quite a mighty roar" Noelle said preparing her greatsword. 

Zhongli summoned his shield. "Time to clean up!" Noelle unleashed her burst at the mighty boar. It reeled back in pain.

Albedo begins to paint the scene on his blank canvas. Three geo user fighting a large boar in the snow.

Magnificent.

The boar king roared as it's eyes turned crimson in anger. It caught a glimpse of Albedo. It charged at him but he stood their unfazed.

A shadowy figure appeared Infront. The figure pulled a sword for her chest and striking at the boar before disappearing.

"Sweet cake if you kill it" Albedo said. Y/n opened their eyes and Stared the boar king.

"Hehehehehe- hahahahahaha!
Ahahahaha!" Y/n took their dull blade and-

*Too gruesome*

Y/n sat on the snow with a cute smile as the boar let out it's last cry for help... Y/n was covered in blood.

Zhongli sighed softly...

"Perfect!" Albedo excitedly said.

"That... Was traumatizing" Ninggaung pointed out. "Quite!" Noelle nods

"I have seen worse" Zhongli said.

The end.

I made a new book... This time it's about Venti and his own Y/n... Check it out...

Ok bye.

The end end.

Uid:/