A gift from the lord of Geo [liyue]

centuries ago, the lord of Geo descended and brought to the people of liyue gifts this is his gratitude for those who have distinguished themselves we're rewarded with extraordinary gifts. One of these distinguished citizens was a seasoned warrior she was a kind and helpful woman, she left for the mountains of milin. she constructed a home where the lord of geo descended and gifted her a child.

the child was craved from the rock by the hands of rex lapis. He decided to give the child his blood. the child blessed with good luck. Rex lapis gave the child by her wish.

the child lived a happy life even without a father, the child's future looked bright and happy...

It was a dark drizzly day in milin the child awoke to fire crackling and Ice shattering and screams of joyous cheers from another language they didn't recognize.

A thug echoed and a sword fell. "Huhuhuhu! Now let us find that child!" A strange voice said. The child griped their vision tightly and prepared as each door in the house was opened.

The child held their breath... "There!" The child unleashed the Energy sealed within. The Strange creatures left nothing... Nothing but the dust of their remains and the corpse of their mother on the floor. The child slowly walked up and knelt hold their mother tightly and wept. in her hands, a note was held. The child took it and opened it was hastily written they read the letter before closing it and leaving the house.

"Woah... That's really sad" Paimon said. "Alright, Aether we found our story let's go!"

But need not fret for the child living happily again in liyue harbor.

"Dad! I am back!" Y/n called entering the parlor. "Back so soon?" Zhongli asked picking the child. "I wanted to spend time with you," Y/n said.

"Perhaps some fishing would be good?" He suggested. "Can we do it later tonight!"

"Haha... Sure we can" Y/n smiled brightly.

It was the same smile that he craved 5 years ago.

The end...

Ehe.

A/n

Alright, I know this came out of nowhere, and before you ask yes I planned this trust me...

If you don't like you just tell me and I'll unpublished this awful chapter.

The end end.

Uid:o

I need to go to bed now.