Scary uncle [Inazuma]

"Why did they leave me with this Thing?" He asked himself while Y/n stared at him. They continued to look at him.

"What?" Y/n didn't answer and continued to look at his hat. The hat overshadowed them and they wanted one!

Y/n gets picked up by him to inspect them better. "Wee!" Y/n silently said. Y/n eyes wandered off to the huge hat. Y/n grubby little hands reached out to the hat.

"Hey what are-" Y/n took his hat and their eyes sparkled but before they could put it on. "Scary Uncle Scaramouche" took it

"You don't take that alright!" He putting it back on. "Hmph, you're no fun!" Y/n said crossing their arms and looking away. Scaramouche felted challenged. "Well then... i'll show you fun!" He said taking them outside.

He places them down. "What would you like to buy. I'll pay for it! And I'll take you anywhere you want. Do anything with you" He said triumphantly.

Y/n took their list of Inazuma-related items to buy. The list contained the following.

-kimono
-Swords
-perfume
-clothes
-food
-Uncle Scaramouche's hat 10x
-flowers
-Books

"Let's go then we can't waste time!" Y/n said taking his hand and dragging him around... Seriously He got dragged around.

"First up is the Kimono. Now since you promise that you'll do anything and Buy me anything sooo... Can you please buy me the prettiest kimono?" Y/n said their eyes bubbling up and a cute yet mischievous smile crept in.

"Alright... You woman! Bring me the most magnificent, most beautiful, and elegant for the Raiden shogun's Nephew/Niece!" Scaramouche ordered.

"Oh, so you are envoy she sent right away! Y/n's kimono is ready all I need now is the payment fee of 400,000 mora" Scaramouche reeled back from the shock!

"400,000 mora! Why?" He screams in pain as His wallet says Goodbye to the money within.

"Well due to the unique design and expensive skill to make it from and not to mention the patterns and little details we need to get perfect don't get me started on the process of making the fabric," She said folding her arms. Scaramouche sighs as He turns to Y/n who had a smug slime a huge Smug smile. He groaned and took out the bag of mora.

"Here," he extended his hands as the mora within jingled and jangled. The woman took the bag and went off on her merry to get Y/n's kimono. Scaramouche turned to Y/n with an annoyed expression. They still had that smug look on their faces.

"Here you are Sir," the woman said as the loud thud of a wooden box hit the Counter. "...thank you" He quietly said as he looks Y/n hands before They could wander off.

"Where are going next?" Y/n looked st Their list. One down 7 more to go... I think!

"I'm hungry," Y/n said. Scaramouche took out some snacks for them to eat. Y/n gladly took them. He picks the small child who let out a quiet "wee!"

"Flowers are next!" Y/n said joyfully. The two looked around in a marketplace... ... ... There were no flower shops nearby... He turns to Y/n who had a huge grin on their face. He on the other hand was horrified!

"Let's go out to watasumi Island! And seirai Island! There are some flowers over there!" Y/n said still with a large grin. Scaramouche couldn't say he promised...

"I didn't-" Y/n locked Their pinky with his pinky. He gulped he knew what would happen now.

"So let's go, Uncle Scaramouche!" Y/n smiled sweetly as He begins to walk to a nearby teleporter and they were off to watasumi island.

To Continued?

Don't tell Y/n But I stole their books early... Wait-