Mona's free Chef [Mondstadt]

"Ahhh... if isn't the traveler and Paimon and oh who's this?" She looked at the child who looked like they could use some sleep. "Traveler it's not past my bedtime... *yawn* daddy can you sing me a song-" the child closed their eyes.

"This is Y/n and it looks like they have fallen asleep..." Y/n snapped backed. "Sleep! No! I don't need it!" Y/n said.

The traveler begins to Sing Barbara's song... "Miss Barbara...Can you give me hugs..." Y/n finally and hopefully stays asleep... "hmmm... may I have a peek at their fate?"

"huh, why?" Paimon asked her. "curiosity that's all" Mona began to look inside the child's fate. "what why is so dark?"

"looks like we have intruder Morax" A male voice called. "hmm... Baal let's go" another male voice called. "intruder leave the child alone!" a female voice called. Mona closed it. "eh never mind," she said.

---

dawn came and Y/n woke up bright and early! in other words, they woke up a three in the morning and went out to explore. "Traveler Wake up!" Paimon yelled. The traveler leaped out. "What is it paimon!?"

"Y/n's Gone!" She shouted. The traveler squinted and gone back to sleep. "Hey, are you not worried!?" She shakes them till The traveler Pushed her away. "Come on! We need to find them!"

*Creak...* Paimon turned her head no one was there.

"Phew, that was a close one Mr. hydro" Y/n whispers taking His slime pet inside Their room. "alright Mr/ Hydro Go Wild!" they said, Mr. Hydro jumped around and went back to Y/n. "Hmm... I forgot you slimes don't do much" Y/n picking up the slime and taking him to their bed. "let's Get out before Paimon finds us," Y/n said teleporting away.

Mondstadt Early Morning The stalls are opening back up most people are waking and Y/n is looking for the last Ingredient.

"We have the Matsutake, Shrimp, and Crab last one now is the ham!" He said to Mr. Hydro who jiggles in happiness.  Y/n knew where to get one he sprinted towards Good Hunter.

"Good Morning, Miss Sara" "Good Morning Y/n"

"Can I get three slices of Ham?" she nodded and gone to get some ham. "Here you are Y/n that will be 1200 Mora," she said packing them in the bag.

"Here you- oh can I also use your Stove?" She nods. "Ok thank you, Miss Sara!" Y/n walked towards it setting Mr. Hydro down next to the stove.

"Stay right there Mr. Hydro"

Y/n placed a pot filling with water and Waited until it Boiled. Next, They added the Ingredients carefully and one by one. After that they the lid on and Sat down on the Table.

The smell was tempting and Y/n could feel the Taste Already! After a while, it was Down!

"Mmmm!!! This is going to be Delicious!" Mr. hydro Wiggled

"Here you are Mr. Hydro!" Y/n gave Him three Apples.

Mona watched from a distance as Y/n, poured the Dish that even the Adepti couldn't resist into the Bowl. Y/n spots her and waves at her to come ever.

She reluctantly walks over to them. "You're one of the Traveler's friends right? Mona was it?" She nods. Y/n smiled.

"Sit and Enjoy this soup!" She froze then sat down.

"May I ask your name?" "Oh!- my name is Y/n"

"Surname?" "Uh... Lapis..."

"Nice to meet you"

Y/n smiled nod. "There's that smell!" Paimon said Pointing at Y/n

"When did they learn to make Adeptus temptation?" Paimon asked herself.

The two walked over to them. "Hey, traveler are you hungry?" They asked.

"Paimon is," t/n said. "Hey! Paimon had to look for them!" She said as she stomps the air.

"Haha... You can eat with us"

"Ohoh! Good idea!"

Paimon took out a bowl.

"Mona are you ok?" T/n asked. She nods.

"It's just I finally had a proper breakfast!"

The end.

Hmmm... More? Or less? Quality? or Quantity? Or maybe just nothing?