happy Halloween Mortals!

Guess Who's running out of Ideas... That's right me!

___

Good Evening Mortals I Envy Version 3 your Host has be telling you a legends Yes! Legends! So come and sit down or lay down with me.

So come My Friends... Let's see what spook legends will give a little fright...

Legend 1: the woman who had red Eyes.

(All of the legends in this chapter are all based on the Philippines mythical Creatures. Also it has been a while since I looked into these Creatures let's say about 5 years now)

It was the dead of liyue the land was quiet and still, Mondstadt's winds calmed down to a halt. Many shops in liyue have all but closed their doors...  In the land of Dihua marsh there's a legends among the locals... Of certain demon that flies over the night skies covering the moon's light.

They say that this beast has wings the size of a dragon, Sharp fangs, and worst of all a very lengthy tongue... This tongue has the ability of sucking the baby from the mother's womb.

After the night is over they return to their bottom half and returns to the village. A way to find out if your neighborhood is one of these Demons is to look into Their eyes... Now are they tainted red?

Legends 2: the Abandoned Baby

In the road leading to Mondstadt and Liyue. Travelers are warned to not approached any abandoned Babies on the side. Why? Well these Babies are already dead.

Although they look like helpless Children do not be fooled by it's appearance these are Monster and efficient killers.

These babies cry out for help and waiting and begging for someone to take them in, on an person who is unaware of this situation will approach the Baby and pick it up. So saddened by the Baby they will travel

With the child, and when the time comes to sleep that's they will strike. The tears into their victim killing them. How? Well with their sharp and pointy fangs and Claws...

So now traveler... Have you seen one of these Babies?

Legend 3: follow me

In the sandy Beaches of teyvat, one can spot a mermaid tail's but if the Stars align. You could see one these mermaids out in the surface...

These mermaids have the beauty of the Divines, some say that this beauty is enough to woo any man... Or woman.

But do not be fooled my Friend this is just a ploy... To lure you in can eventually drag you Into the sea...

So traveler... Would you glady go these women on a wonderful underwater trip?

The end...

Don't worry I still have a couple big ideas.